The Beginning of the End

Chapter Thirteen

"Come on,Michael! One more time!"

"Angel,we've been doing this dance all day! Please just a little break!"

"I said,let's do this again!"

Michael sighed. He got up for us to run through the dance a final time.

Normally,I wouldn't be pushing him so hard,but I was pissed! Dancing was the only way I knew to let out my anger. Moose just asked me to be his girlfriend and left for Sofie! On my BIRTHDAY! For the next two weeks,I was giving him the silent treatment,but the poor guy didn't even have any idea what he did. I wanted to just break and go back to him,but I didn't want to give up that easily. He had to apologize to me first.

"Angel. I really hope that was the last time."

"Don't worry,bro,it was."

"I don't get it. Why can't you just tell him what he did wrong instead of ignoring him?"

I scoffed. "Michael,it's not that simple. He should know what he did wrong!"

He sighed. I could tell that my brother though that I was ridiculous.

"Well,next time get Darren to dance with you."

I laughed."Maybe next time,when he doesn't have work."

"Angel?" I heard.

I turned around and saw Moose.

I wanted to ignore him,but seeing him instantly made me melt.

"I'll see you later,guys." Michael said before leaving.

I wished he didn't leave me alone with Moose.

"Angel,I know you're mad."

"Oh,really? How did it take you to figure that out?!"

He sighed."What did I do wrong?"

"Like you don't know."

"Angel,I don't know! I wouldn't be asking if I did! Tell me!"

"For starters,not even two minutes after you asked me to be with your girlfriend,you went after Sofie like I wasn't even there. To top it all off,it was at my birthday party!"

"Angel,I'm sorry."

That just made me want to forgive andd foget everything,but I refused to.

"Moose,you still like her!"

"I do not! I wouldn't have asked you out if you I liked her!"

"Well you asked me out anyway!"

"You're being irrational! I wasn't even thinking about her until I saw her..." He caught himself.

"Did you hear what you just said? Moose..you still like her."

"Angel,please..."

"No. It's over."

He tried to defend himself,but I wasn't having it. Our relationship was over before it even started.