X

Author's Note

Very important! For the next three chapters, this story will be a crossover since my Friend wanted to do it. It is a Fairy Tail Cross over with her fanfiction called "This Can't be Happening" and can be found on Fanfiction.net.

Sincerely,

Miss Atomic Bomb

                    Before even touching her, he thought it best to stop

          Before even touching her, he thought it best to stop. He figured he would not  try anything and simply fixed his shoulder so that she would be more comfortable. His head might have been in an awkward position, but as  long as she was comfortable, he was alright with that. A sound echoed in the forest and she lifted her head quickly as she heard it.

         Arturia jumped to her feet and Diarmuid did not fail to follow suit with his  red lance at hand. "What was that?" She mumbled, her slumber had been halted and she thought about the dark figure lurking in the shadows of  the woods.

         "I am not quite certain," Diarmuid replied, suddenly wondering if she had been awake all along.

         "Shh, quiet, I hear voices." A young man's voice mumbled.

         There was a loud gasp and panting, "Gray! Stop, you're scaring me!"

         "Who goes there?" The Irishman furrowed his brows but kept a steady stance; he was ready to attack if need be.

         There was a high-pitched scream and a male grunted, "Is this really the time to be doing this?"

          Two  people emerged from the depths of the woods, a shirtless young man with black hair and a female with rather revealing clothing for such a cold evening, "Uh...hi," the man greeted and Diarmuid shifted his spear a little bit, "Whoa! Watch where you point that thing! We don't mean any  danger."

          Diarmuid held the lance tighter as he thought it was some sort of distraction, "Excuse me?"

          "Uh I said can you lower your spear," Gray, the man, paused, "friend?" He kept his eyes on the weapon.

          "Why are you here?" Arturia pitched in, she had not been able to find the yellow lance and so she had grabbed a stick and pretended she had a weapon of her own.

          The other blonde female looked her over,  "Sorry, we did not mean to scare you, we just thought this clearing  would make a good resting spot," she smiled trying to defuse the  tension.

          "Um," Arturia looked down, "Why exactly?" Her question  brought about slight defensiveness and made the other two young adults a little uncomfortable.