XXV

Okay~! Welcome all! I -Miss-Atomic-Bomb- will be your operator for the day! Gather your tissue boxes and your feels. The ride will be starting shortly. Please buckle in safely, keep your feels and cries in the vehicle at all times. Remember to enjoy (?) the chapter because you are about to experience one hell of a Feels Roller Coaster! There will be mixed feelings and (hopefully) crying. I advise you to eat anything that makes you happy so that the time will seem to pass quicker.

Thank you again for choosing Wattpadland and I hope you enjoy the ride.

     "Do  you love him?" Lancelot's voice invaded Arturia's mind as she looked in  the general direction that Diarmuid had left about three hours prior

     "Do you love him?" Lancelot's voice invaded Arturia's mind as she looked in the general direction that Diarmuid had left about three hours prior.

     "What do you mean?" She tilted her head towards him, "I love you." She had said it many times to him and she knew the feeling that it caused her, and it was still there. Lancelot was her first love and she knew that she would never forget her feelings for him. There was a certain feel to him that was so precious to her; it brought her comfort and peace.

     "No, you do not love me." His voice was a whisper as his eyes were filled with remorse.

    "What do you mean? I love you, so much, Lancelot." She brought a hand to cup his face, "I love you." Lancelot had taught her that saying those words did not make her weak, and for the many years that she was with him, she knew that being in love was something very special.

     "No, you do not." He put his hands on her shoulders so that she could properly face him.

     "I do not understand what you are trying to say..."

     "No, you do not, and you cannot." He rubbed her shoulders with his big hands as he tried to keep her distanced from himself when he could see that she wanted to bring him into a hug.

     "Of course I do."

     His palms inched to her neck and he was caressing her face with his thumbs, "You do not, trust me."

     "Lancelot," she placed her hands on his hands, "What are you saying?"

     He shook his head slowly as tears began to weld in his eyes.

     "Lancelot," her voice was so loving that it made a tear slip down his cheek and then, he tightened his grip around her neck and pushed her down to the floor. She managed to gasp and fill her lungs with air before his grip became tighter. "Lancelot," her voice was chocked and in pain.

     "Remember," he looked down at her with sorrow in his eyes as he tightened his grip, "remember what I did to you! Arturia, stop being nice to me! Yell at me! Hit me! Resist, please!" His voice was hoarse and he was pushing her onto the ground much more forcefully.

     Arturia tried to pry off his hands as she felt the undying need to breath. She was trying to let air enter her lungs but the man before her was making it hard for her.