billionaire story

my name is angel beautiful I am really poor the only way I can provide for my family is by selling at least 28 mangos every day. my dad is a dick and my mom is ill. also I have a little sister who contributes nothing to the story.
I'm 23 years old and I never finished high school because it took up my time that I now use to sell mangoes.
I'm super poor but I somehow manage to have an apartment in New York City.
one day I was walking home with my mangoes when a brick wall ran into me. "what the fuck," I sobbed as I dropped all of my mangoes, popping the p. my mangoes rolled all over the street.
"watch it hoe," the brick wall snapped. "can't you see I'm more fucking important than you."
I looked up at him. wow he was hotter than my ex, who will reenter the story later so the author can have some sort of conflict proving how protective the billionaire can be. I scanned his features like a target employee scans a jug of orange juice. I then realized that he's Garret Dickwad, the billionaire CEO of a company that does something that is never actually mentioned in the story!
"I-I'm sorry sir," I stuttered, popping the p. oh my god I am so ugly. I ran around frantically, trying to pick up my mangoes. depression has ruined my life.
"ugh fine," he yelled. "how about you work at my company as a repayment, you mango-whore."
"oh no I can't I'm not a greedy bitch," I said quietly, playing with me blonde hair streaked with brown. "mangoes are my life now."
"listen bitch sign the fuck up for my company or I'll take away your mangoes," he snarled.
"okay," I said in a voice smaller than Nash Grier's dick.
"cool you start at 2 a.m. tomorrow," he said, changing from a semi-truck to Optimus prime as he relaxed. he walked away. wow he was so hot, but a complete dick.
the next day, I went to work at 1:30 a.m. because I like to torture myself with getting up early. i walked into the office. "high I'm angel I'm here to work for mr. dickwad."
"stop sucking his dick he's mine," the blonde bitch behind the desk hissed, fixing her suit.
"Stephanie only I get to verbally abuse mango-lady your fired," garret said, walking in. he looked greater than Alexander the Great.
Stephanie cried. she ran out. "that was meen garret," I scolded.
"idgaf what even is your name."
"angel."
"that's a beautiful name, angel," he said, taking my hand. he dragged me to the elevator. "you'll be making coffee for all 7 billion people on the earth. if you don't, I'm killing ur sister."
"how did u know I had a sister?" I asked, popping the p.
"I'll send you new mangoes."
at the end of the day, I stopped by his office to let him know I was leaving. as I entered, I saw that all of the lights were off. because I'm an unintelligent little shit, I walked further into the office because the lights being off clearly meant nothing.
"mr. dickwad," I called.
"hello," said a deep voice from behind me.
"it's me," i whispered.
"you know I only verbally abuse you because you're sexy," garret said.
"fuck off," I said, feeling my legs tremble as his voice got deeper than the Pacific Ocean.
"no," he said, kissing me harshly. he ignored my protests until I gave up and relaxed against him because what is sexual abuse.
"you're a billionaire," I said, popping the p. "and I'm a poor mango girl."
"we can make it work just look past the fact that I am a shitty person who has absolutely no concept of the word no and will force you to do things that make you uncomfortable and you will find that I actually have a single molecule of human decency."
"okay garret," I giggled.
my ex, bobby suddenly stormed in.
"fuck u dickwad she's mine," my ex boyfriend Kevin lesbiancunt said.
"no you're a dick," garret said. he punched him in the face so hard he flew to Russia and hit Putin in the face with his ass.
"garret that was scary," I muttered, popping the p.
"oh I'm sorry bby I promise it will never happen again," he said.
"okay, I love you garret," I giggled.
"cool bitch."

the end