listen here

Things that have actually been said to me irl and on social media

"2015, aka the year everyone got offered by everything!!!"
Or the year where the mass education of the clear discrimination against minorities in society started but you know do you fam

"Racism isn't a thing anymore!"
*gasp* yoU'RE RIGHT *shoves kkk off screen* racism is DEAD *back flips over neo-nazi groups* I was so blind before now *swerves away from the 14 cities in the US who's death-by-police count was 100% African American* nOW I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO SAY *does limbo under the significant amount of black trans women killed in 2015 until standing directly in your face* you uneducated piece of shit

"#alllivesmatter"
tHEN FUCKING ACT LIKE IT BECAUSE Y'ALL STILL ACTING LIKE ONLY WHITE LIVES MATTER

"Bruce jenner"
I personally don't like caitlyn jenner cause she murdered someone and got away with it and made some shitty comments about the trans community but if you call her Bruce I will hunt you down because it is not excuse to use somebody's gender identity to fucking make someone feel like shit in their own skin

"You dumb n*gger of course you support black lives matter you always support your own race and never any one else's"
I am white.

"Free the nipple!!!"
Sorry I understand where this comes from and I fully support the whole idea of female sexuality becoming normalized but this is a tad radical. Like, let's free women from the burden of racism, homophobia, abelism, sex slavery, abusive relationships, and child marriage then the nipple k? The nipple thing is a good thing to bring up after we solve the big problems k so just hold your thoughts until then fam love u.

"Think of refugees like this. If there was a bowl of m&ms at a party, and you knew 10% of them were poisoned would you eat them???"
Okay fuck no.
But if you compare actual living people with fucking families and souls to inanimate objects you are absolute trash. That is all.

"Black on black crime????!?!?"
Wow what a great way to distract everyone from the fact that black people are being systematically murdered for the color of their skin congrat.

"Reverse racism is real!"
*sighs*
Racism is a construct built on years and years of prejudice that started when Europeans first discovered people of color and found them to be less technologically advanced, making them deem the white life above all others. They compared them to savages when they demanded freedom, and locked them up in terrible detention camps where torture and sexual assault was common literally ten years after they had to deal with hitler. It is systematic, and deadly. If reverse racism was real, all its doing is upsetting white people. Racism is taking lives.

"I am a EXPERT in asian culture I've watched like 3824738 animes and I LOVE kpop."
Okay but kpop is Korean and Korea is not the only country in Asia. And I don't watch anime but the few things I have seen are fucking weird so I don't understand how that educates you in asian culture.

"Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim."
What the hell are you talking about?

Okay so on a serious note here there's this girl in my grade who is japanese. I don't really interact with her much, but her dad teaches my dad aikido. But basically we were talking about pearl harbor and this dickhead walks up to her and screams "thanks for pearl harbor!" in her face. It has been a year since then and I have still never seen such a clear outburst of racism and blind hate.

"Global warming isn't real."
*looks back fondly at the time I sipped a smooth in the middle of December in fucking Minnesota*

Basically, the world is bullshit.