MeruPuri

1) That moment where you think what would happen if all the boys in your class matured physically if the lights went out.

2) That moment where you look at a mirror and think of a portal to another realm.

3) That moment when you no longer think of a fairy as a Tinkerbell type, but as one that grows into a woman with one painful growth story.(True story)

4) That moment when you're so tense you turn to stone just like Aria.

5) That moment when someone is about to give someone a little treasure chest trinket, and you're shivering with goose bumps in the corner.

6) That moment when you think there's too much of an age difference for two people to get married, and then you remember that Aram's parents had a hundred year age difference.

7) That moment when you think your mother is being mean, but you then remember that Aram's mother had his memorie's erased of the one he loved most.

8) That moment when you see someone who looks like the younger Lei, and you're trying to decide if that person is a boy or a girl.

9) That moment when you see someone responding to an action anime like Aram. (I've seen it happen, and I might have done it too. :P)

10) That moment when you see two brothers fighting over the same girl, and your mind immediately reverts to Aram and Jeile.