Until The Full Moon and @ Full Moon

WARNING: Do not read this unless you like weird vampire/werewolf manga.

*****

1) That moment when you have to explain to your friend why it's more like a half-yaoi.  It's technically not and it technically is.

2) That moment where you wonder what would happen if all the boys in your class turned into girls.

3) That moment when someone is talking about an elf, and you're just sitting there thinking of Kim.

4) That moment when someone says Twilight is a great vampire/werewolf story, and you're just sitting there thinking this one is by far the most interesting.

5) That moment when someone is drinking red wine, and you're just waiting there to see if they turn into a child.

6) That moment when someone is reading over your shoulder, and you have to explain why I boy just turned into a girl. (It's too long a story for me to put into this so just go read the manga)

7) That moment when you see a boy hitting on chicks, and you think of David, Clive, and Alan.

8) That moment where you hear the name Marlo, and you're not sure if someone is talking about a boy or a girl.

9) That moment when someone tells you they're sick and to come visit them, and you don't believe them cause of this manga.

10) That moment when the magazines this manga is in keep getting discontinued, and you're kinda angry because a new series had to be started because of that in another magazine, and that magazine got discontinued.