Black Butler and Black Butler II (Part 2)

1) That moment when you wonder what the heck is wrong with someone, and then you hear the back story, and a moment later you're on the floor and crying.

2) That moment when Lizzy shows up, and you're just waiting for someone to be put in a pink bonnet.

3) That moment when someone mentions Jack the Ripper, and you're trying not to laugh because you're thinking of Grell.

4) That moment when you see someone dressed in all red, wearing red lipstick, and has red hair, and you immediately think of Madam Red.

5) That moment when someone says they want a dog, and you think of the demon hound.

6) That moment when someone told me that all angels are good.  I wanted to laugh at him/her and tell him/her to watch Black Butler.

7) That moment when you're annoying radar goes off, and someone just like William T. Spears shows up.

8) That moment when you feel jealous of a cat because Sebastian loves them over humans.

9) That moment when you start to distrust the circus because of all of those children being kidnapped and sacrificed in the manga.

10) That moment when you wonder how a dog treat tastes like because of the Undertaker eating them all the time.