Bleach

1) That moment when you tell your friends your favorite character is Byakuya, and they're staring at you with expressions that say,"Why would you like him?"

2) That moment where someone reads Bleach over your shoulder, and they say,"Why is Paris Hilton in a manga?" (I was reading on a page with Rangiku)

3) That moment when you're writing a fanfiction with your friend, and one of the characters jumps on Byakuya's back and forces him to smile by raising his lips up with her fingers. (This may or may not have been my character.)

4) That moment where you see a black cat and think of Yoruichi.

5) That moment when you see a PEZ dispenser with a bunny head and think of Rukia.

6) That moment when your best friend gives you something, and you act like your friend is Kisuke. (You know that what the heck will it do to me glare)

7) That moment when you're talking about Bleach, and someone passing by just says,"I would never use bleach on my clothes."

8) That moment when you find out why Ichigo's nickname is strawberry. (Ichigo means strawberry in Japanese.  It's one of those dual meaning things.)

9) That moment when you found out Aizen was a bad guy. (I wanted to slap that dude.)

10) That moment when your mom is watching Bleach with you, and you have to explain all the weird things that happen in that show.