Chapter One

His Royal Mate-

Chapter One-

Alex wiped the sweat off his brow, as he finally finished single handedly lifting the final crate. That was his job day in day out, although it was repetitive and boring, Alex didn't think he wanted change, he knew how harsh the world was outside of his small 17 year old bubble.

After he moved the crates he would have to unpack and sort the items, discarding of the useless items before returning back to he same routine with the next shipment.

Most of the boys, under eighteen worked with Alex at the docks, there were no other real options, it was either work there to provide for your family or starve."

In the distance Alex could hear the screams of people who were experiencing punishment due to slacking. they were not Alex's problem though, in his mind, the only person he had to look out for was himself.

Alex's boss started to approach him, although Alex was aware if what he was going to need Alex proceeded to engage in polite conversation with the wealthy, wrinkled, werewolf.

"Dunblane, you finished unpacking yet?"

"Yes sir." Alex replied his head lowered to show submissions to the rich supernatural.

"I got a bit carried away on Deelay, I need you to take over his shift, he need medical attention." Mr Brooke ordered Alex. Alex was surprised that Mr Brooke was allowing Frankie Deelay medical attention, usually his boss didn't have a care in the world for how his human employees were treated.

~~~

Everette looked at the map in desperation, he had travelled half of the world looking for his mate, she was the one thing he needed, she was the one thing he lived for. The only thing keeping Everette alive was the possibility that there was someone out there made for him, he had been waiting too long.

Everette lowered the map and watched as the female supernaturals lined up waiting to meet the king and find out if he was their mate.

Everette went to a new city every day in order to try and find his chosen one.

The girls all looked around excitedly, none of them knew where the king would step out from, none knew how he would look, or how he would sound. Apparently he was the most good looking man in the world, with a voice that made even married women swoon.

Although he women could not see the king lurking in the shadows, they could feel his power, his aura, his presence.

As Everette emerged he could feel all eyes on him, he glanced at the girls, taking them in. Everette studied each girl, unless he had missed someone, his mate was not here. Regardless he was required to look into the eyes and shake hands with every girl.

Everette's eyes twitched at the thought of even touching a woman who wasn't his mate, however he knew that it was the only way to ensure none of the women were his mate.

Each girl had been groomed to perfection by their mothers, who wished for their king to take an interest in their daughter. Their human slaves had spent weeks hand sewing individual diamonds onto ball gowns that the king had no care for.

Although many women would throw themselves at Everette, he was not one to sleep around, Everette wanted to wait for his mate. Sometimes he dreamt about her, he could never get a clear picture, all he could see was that she had short hair and was at least a foot smaller than him.

As Everette forced himself to walk up to the first girl he found she was a tall vampire, her dark hair cascaded around her pale face, her eyes stood out fro net skin as blood red. Everette knew any other man would fall at her feet, however Everette knew better. Everette knew that his mate would never forgive him if he slept with another.

"good morning your Highness." the beauty said, as she glided over to Everette. Whilst she moved, Everette could see her black fish tale gown twisting at her feet, the black raven's feathers scraped the floor as she walked. Around her waist and thighs thorns had been sown into the dress carefully.

Everette could only imagine her human slaves, cutting their fingers whilst making the dress. The thought made Everette smile, it almost made him like the girl.

"A good morning to you too miss?"

"Charlotte, your Magesty, Charlotte Bayton"

"Lovely to meet you Miss Bayton, tell me, have we met before?" Everette questioned.

"Ah yes, we met at Felicity Sproucer's slave auction ball."

"oh, well, it's nice to see you again."

"The pleasure is all mine" Charlotte charmed "So, is your mate here?"

"I do not believe she is, next week we head up North, hopefully I will find her up there." Everette almost cringed at how hopefully he sounded, he didn't want to appear weak.

"Yes your Magesty, hopefully'"

~~~

"Come on just say it." He whispered in Alex's ear.

"Go away Vincent, I'll never agree." Alex replied, as he struggled to get out of the wear wolfs arms. Vincent tightened his arms around Alex.

"That's Master to you."

Since Alex turned fourteen, gay supernatural found him irresistible, he was told it was his petite, feminine figure, soft features and submissive attitude, that attracted all the unwanted attention.

Vincent was a rare case, he had been following Alex for around four years. When he met his fairy mate, Vincent rejected him, because he wasn't submissive enough.

Instead he stalked Alex, he wanted Alex to be his slave and lover. Alex refused.

"I'll never belong to you, you make me sick." Alex cried as Vincent forced him to the floor.

"Alex, Baby I love you." he leaned in closely to Alex's ear "But one day the time will come, when I'm sick and tired of waiting for you. Eventually I'm going to have you, and there's nothing you can do about it."

So that's the first chapter, sorry if the story is going slowly, I'm trying to make it seem realistic. Please leave feedback and if I made a spelling or grammar mistake please tell me. Chapters in future will be longer than this, so don't worry your pretty little face.

Shemar Moore is who I see as Everette, so there's a picture.