Chapter Seven

His Royal Mate-

Chapter seven-

"Name?"

"His name is Alex Dunblane Sir."

"Age?"

"Recently turned eighteen Sir."

"Family number?"

"473adf Sir."

That couldn't be right Everette knew that family number, and that name. He couldn't pin point exactly when he knew it from, all he knew was that he had heard it before.

Everette then asked what had been bugging his for the previous few minutes. "Reason for execution?"

Jasper hurriedly sorted through pages in the prisoner files franticly trying to find the correct page.

"Well Sir it doesn't exactly say here."

"Why not!?" Everette was getting desperate he needed to know why his sweet little mate was being killed and where his sweet little mate was.

"It's not all written down here Sir, most of the records are more secretive, and so can't be kept in documents open to the public."

"Where is he now?" Everette asked looking at Jasper from across the table.

"Probably at his mothers home, that was where he was living. According to his file he was waiting for his work placement letter however whatever the incident was, it occurred before the letter arrived. It says here the boy was scheduled to become part of the human breeding programme, where he was to-" Everette sharply interrupted him with a ferocious howl.

"He will be doing nothing of the sort! Take him off the programme immediately, that is disrespectful to your future queen."

"Well one thing I have found is a name that constantly comes up, I suppose he could be seen as a secret admirer sort, it says he requested ownership of the boy and his request was accepted, his sentence must have been something to do with that."

"What's his name?"

"Vincent Durant." Everette was confused he had heard all of the names before.

"I recognise that name."

"Well you should, you are the one who gave him ownership if the boy."

Everette felt sick, he wanted to cry. Everette had never cried, however now he felt his vision becoming blurrier. "I'm going to kill him."

~~~

Alex ran.

He didn't know what had happened back in the square, all he knew was he had to get away from it.

The craziest thing was that as he ran people made way for him, it was as if he suddenly had a supernatural aura about him.

Alex's legs became weak from sprinting and he felt himself switching into a jog, before stumbling into the human community sector.

He slowly walked up to his family's small, two story house, pushing open the broken door. Sitting down on the dirty sofa, he saw his mother sobbing over a envelope.

"Mum." Alex whispered. Kiera couldn't hear him over the sound of her own sobs.

"Mum." Alex repeated himself, this time slightly louder.

Kiera slowly tilted he head upwards, Alex cringed at her puffy, red eyes and snotty nose. Kiera's eyes widened as she saw her son.

"How are they doing that?" Kiera whispered. She motioned for Alex to get out.