Eight: Hello

"If bad things happen on good TV. They could make a movie out of you and me. Don't be sad. Don't let go. Don't say goodbye. Just say hello. It's okay. I don't care. What they say. It gets better don't ever lose hope. Never giving up. Not the end of the show. I'm not scared. Don't let go. Don't say goodbye. Just say hello"

~Hedley

Michael's always hated Saturday's. It's a day where he's stuck at home trying to avoid his parents and he always screws up. But something about waking up in Luke's arms made him realize why everybody else loved them. It was another secret to life, but Michal remained ignorant to it.

"Mikey? What are you looking at?" Luke was gazing at Michael and his cheeks were flushed brightly. But his voice. Oh God, his voice. Michael felt himself getting excited just at Luke's sleepy voice.

"Nothing," he muttered still staring at Luke.

"Nothing?" Luke asked with a smirk on his lips.

"Nothing, but the most beautiful, most perfect boy in the whole world,"

"I didn't think you'd be so cheesy," Luke muttered burying his face in Michael's neck.

"Sorry,"

"Don't be sorry, Mikey. I like cheese,"

Michael wanted to laugh he felt the sound bubbling up inside him and it scared him. It scared him that he suddenly felt so alive, because he knew he wouldn't be for very long. He wondered if that was how life worked. If it was only after you told yourself there was no going back that you realized the beauty of the small things. But Michael realized that there were very little things in his life to love. He had Ashton and Calum, but most importantly he had Luke. And he swore that he would not hold himself back from loving them, because his time was limited. He had to make up for years of not speaking to them or noting their presence in a matter of months, so he told himself he would love openly and in great measures. And he let himself laugh.

Luke's eyes lit up as the sound of Michael's laugh reached his ears and he smiled. His eyes watered because the boy in black deserved to laugh every second of everyday but he didn't feel like he did.

"I love your laugh," Luke whispered when Michael's laughs died out.

"I love yours," Michael said.

Michael said. He didn't whisper or mutter or talk in quiet breathes. He spoke at a volume that was still deemed quiet, but it was louder than usual. And that was enough for Luke.

"Y-you didn't whisper," Luke stuttered.

Michael shook his head and smiled at the blonde lying next to him. He didn't whisper, because he felt like someone truly wanted to listen, and he felt like he actually had something to say.

"W-why aren't you whispering?" Luke asked.

"Because I finally found someone who wants to listen," Michael said smiling at the blonde.

His blue eyes sparkled when he realized Michael meant him. Michael's heart swelled that Luke was happy to be that person and his hands were on Luke's bare chest tracing little patterns like his tongue did just last night.

Luke felt like putty under Michael's hands and he leaned into the smaller boy's touch. Michael smiled when he saw Luke moving closer and pressed his lips to Luke's chest leaving kisses all over.

"Michael," Luke started.

"Luke," Michael cut him off. "Please be quiet. I'm busy,"

Luke blushed and nodded as Michael continued kissing every inch of Luke's chest. Michael's lips found the skin on his neck and he bit and sucked. And then Michael moved lower. His lips were on Luke's thighs and Luke's hands were in his hair pulling and tugging at the roots.