Seventeen: Submissive

"True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate his life, through devotion, to something beyond himself,"

~Henry Miller

After dinner Ashton and Calum headed home telling Michael and Luke that they'd be picking them up at noon tomorrow. Liz said she needed to finish the things she had been trying to do before Michael was beaten. And it was just Luke and Michael home.

Michael hadn't expected an opportunity to present itself so quickly, but he wanted this. He wanted it more than he wanted anything in the world. He wanted it more then he wanted to die. It was why he was still there.

So when the door clicked shut behind Liz Michael was on top of Luke sucking on his neck and any exposed skin he could find. The blonde was surprized but he forced Michael's lips onto his own and the kiss grew heated fast, but Michael made sure it wasn't sloppy or rushed. Michael poured his heart into it and he could feel Luke doing the same. The tenderness in how they touched each other gently, the way their tongues caressed the other. It was sweet and loving and passionate. Michael walked Luke back towards the stairs and they had to stop in order to get up them safely.

"Luke,"

"Yeah?"

"I want you,"

The blondes eyes widen in realization "A-are you s-sure? I-I don't w-want you to do anything you don't want to,"

"I want every inch of you," Michael responded to Luke's stuttering.

"You - oh f*ck,"

"That's what I'm planning Luke,"

The blonde blushed fiercely and Michael locked the door of his bedroom just in case. Michael was tired of being submissive. He let his dad beat him and him mum touch him with hardly a word of complaint, but with Luke he didn't have to be submissive. Luke was totally a bottom anyways.

"You're okay with that right?" Michael asked. He knew that if Luke said no he would stop.

"Yeah," Luke breathed.

"Do you top?" Michael asked just in case. Luke shook his head and his cheeks darkened a little more. "Good,"

Michael kissed Luke's neck and the blonde tilted his head giving Michael full access. He loved submissive Michael, but confident Michael was sexy as hell. Luke let Michael leave deep bruises all along his neck and collar bone before yanking the boys head up so it was lips on lips.

"I love you," Michael told him between kisses.

"I love you," came Luke's response.

Both boys meant it whole heartedly, but neither quite understood exactly how much the other meant it. Michael was determined to show Luke exactly how much he did.

Michael's hands slid under Luke's shirt and lifted it off the blonde. He wasn't extraordinarily muscular, but Luke had defined muscles all along his chest and across his back. Michael was eager to mark it. His lips pressed kisses on the boys skin and his tongue drew designs finally Michael began sucking gently on his skin biting softly every so often. Luke tightened his grip on Michael's hair and moaned.

Michael's lips ghosted across the edge of Luke's skinny jeans and Luke's hard-on pressed firmly against him. Michael let his tongue trail along the edge and Luke squirmed underneath him.

"Stop it, Michael," Luke groaned he didn't enjoy being teased like that.

Michael smiled and slid down Luke's skinny jeans helping the boy wriggle out of them. Luke then sat his legs lazily crossed and his hair a hot mess biting gently on his swollen pink lips. "Why are you so irresistible?" Michael asked the younger boy.