November 24, 2015.

Cigarettes.

I could see her, deliberately sticking her nose into places where she didn't need to. Her skin glistening as a peachy brown color when she was obviously annoyed. Her curly hair frolicking wildly due to the November winds.

Yet, the only thing she would refer to me as is the cigarette boy with bright, green eyes and a dark soul.

I turned to my left, my abdomen still burning from whatever alcoholic beverage resided in this brown bag. I was lethargic, my energy remained at it's absolute low while my mind raced.

Alice and her revulsion of cigarettes had a permanent place in my mind, but I didn't mind. She was intriguing, she didn't seem nervous or afraid of me.

"Are you listening?" Calum asked, who was telling me about one of his best blowjobs. "Yeah, what was her name?"

"Alice," He repeated, obviously annoyed at me, "The pretty girl with the fiery brown eyes you met today?"

"The black one or the white girl?"

"Alice's from one of those creole islands, like Guadeloupe or Martinique or something." Calum informed me, "But where ever it is, the girls there must give pretty good BJs."

Calum chuckled loudly, and after my face flushed with intimidation, he raised his hand in defense, "I'm just messing with you, Michael, I won't talk about her like that to you." He nodded his head twice, before leaning down on his seat.

I raised my eyebrow, "What are you talking about?"

"I saw how amused you were when she was basically scowling you out there," Calum begun, "Your pupils were dilated and kept your attention away form her most the time; You like Alice."

I scoffed, propping my feet on top of the wooden coffee table, "Don't you have anything better to do, I don't like her."

"Are you kidding?" Calum's eyebrows raised in amusement, "I haven't seen you that fidgety around a girl since Maso—"

"Don't you bring her up, Calum." I growled, my fists balling up and my chest heaving upwards quickly. He shook his head, apologizing almost automatically.

"I will tell you that Alice is coming over." He stated, placing his silver iPhone faced down on the table. It vibrated once again, but he didn't bother checking it. I just groaned in response.

"I don't get why you're affected, especially since you don't like her."

Before I could've told him to shut up, she was in the dorm room; Her hair was tied up into a bun, her white T-shirt  and grey sweatpants fitted her well and the frown on her petite face was very welcoming to me at this point.

"I was not aware you had company." She mumbled, she was almost avoiding my glare, which I couldn't help but chuckle.

Calum ruffled his hair a bit, before locking eyes with her, "Don't worry, baby, Mike was just leaving."

I never understood how Calum acted like such a whore, yet his friends didn't seem fazed by it.

Now, my glare averted to Calum, who was a smirking mess in the corner. He pretended to pout before thrusting his hands towards me, "Just kidding, Michael's staying as well."

She nibbled on her bottom lip, obviously arguing with herself on whether she should stay or not. She shrugged and sat the sofa directly across from me. She watched me as I watched her, but the glare was too fierce for me to compete with her. I heard her sly laugh, almost as if she was content with the fact that she won.

"Do you two really don't like each other over some cigarettes?" Calum asked, breaking the silence. His eyes dribbled from Alice to me, then back to her.

"I honestly don't care for him," She replied, she shrugging and tapped away at her phone. Her eyes flicked up and met mine, yet the frown remained. I kept my glare, which just made her scoff.

Exactly twenty minutes later, Alice was out the door, once her phone rung and she read the caller ID. I could hear the faint conversation, but it wasn't my business. "It's probably Scott," Calum informed me, and I just shrugged once I realized it was another man.

Who would date that, I thought to myself. She has the worst attitude.

"He's been trying to have Alice under him since freshman year." Calum chuckled, "The mates crave her, mainly because of that session between her and I. However, I think Scott has issues with that she hasn't been in his Hit List yet. "

"You never told me about that, though."

"About Alice and I?" He perked his left brow, "Remember how I used to skip around between Australia and the US?"

"Yeah, because your dad lived down here?" I asked, "Or was it Georgia?"

"Here, Baton Rouge," Calum corrected, "Anyway, I met Alice around age 15? I remember 'cause we were just starting to do videos and I tried to impress her with our covers. She's a really cool girl and she lets me rub her butt sometimes, so that's very important."

He didn't tell me about the blowjob, specifically, but I figured it was something they didn't acknowledge much. By then, I left the conversation alone because she came back; Eyes fierce and piercing through me with a narrow frown. I mirrored the act, which made her move her attention to something else.

That god damn attitude.

•   —  •  —

(Author's note)
Top image is Alice and wowow, she's really pretty. Also, did you know that you're appreciated?