January 7, 2016

Fraternity

"Hey, loser," He chuckled, "I've been trying to call you for the last two days, call me back."

"You won't believe the new vinyl I bought at the Music Booth," He had tried again, "It's Black Sabbath, come over and I might let you hear it."

"It's me, again." Michael sighed into the telephone, his left foot rubbing against the pit of his tire, "I have a new pack of cigarettes, come join me."

He hung up the phone, which was probably one of the 14 other voicemails he had sent her. She hadn't even replied to his texts, which was odd for him. He started his motorcycle before he found his way home.

He didn't even know why exactly she was completely mad.

Last time, he threw Alice out of his home.

There wasn't even no valid excuse; He just wanted some pussy and Alice was probably never going to help out  with that, anyway.

He couldn't even seek for actual advice, because knowing the people who he hung with, there would be two responses;

1. "You're absolute dog shit."

or the infamous,

2. "Who gives a damn? At least you caught a nut."

Or, maybe that was just his subconscious, debating on whether he should be feeling bad.

This wasn't the first time he bailed on someone for such a probable cause. Plus, it was a good nut. A very good nut, to be honest.

By the time he reached around his place, it was seven o'clock and he was nearly late for spaghetti night with the fraternity. He wasn't apart of their bogus college boy bullshit and shitfaced-ness, but they did throw great parties and they always have the sweetest babes; He could at least come to their stupid Spaghetti Night.

He wasn't in the goddamn mood, nor was he ready to watch a stupid scary movie while half of the frat had their hands down their dates' pants.

That was something else that was pissing Michael off;

He had no date.

"Look who decided to show up for once." Calum smirked but Michael's attention was fixed on the cold beer in his hand.

"I hate coming here." Michael muttered once his eyes laid on the amount of nude girls that were on the wall.

The Wall, or the infamous Whore Forum, is the wall facing the front door of the fraternity home. Pinned on this glorious wall, are the photos of the most shameless girls doing the most typical things; showing off their pierced nipples, pierced clitorises, tatted ass crack, you name it.

The best part of the whole thing, is that almost 63% of the photos were consensually submitted by the females themselves.

Usually, Michael would just kept his attention away from the Wall at all costs. Oddly enough, Michael did examine the wall this time.

His green orbs focused on each of the photos that displayed a face, or if the female had darker skin. He was thankful when the picture that was showcased alone on the Wall was Alice.