December 31, 2015

3:43 am

Michael had Jocelyn under him for the third time that week. After the second round, she laid beside him; her chest rising and falling systematically as her mind scrambled for the right words.

He inched closer to her, a single hand laid on her thigh. He chuckled as her face flushed and she tried to cover herself, almost as if he hadn't seen her like this before. He slide closer to her, until her breast were lined up with his chest and his hand laid on her ass completely. His head fell to the crease of her neck; where he laid a few kisses then he let his head hang there.

He had fallen asleep like that, with the grip on her bum loosening once he did.

The next morning, he found himself with an empty bed, empty stomach, and a full stamina. He needed a quick breakfast at seven in the morning, especially since he woke up alone today, and there was only one person who was awake at this time.

After three rings—and Michael was this close to hanging up—, Alice answered with a monotone voice and a slight smirk.

"Michael, I really hope you're dying," She scoffed into the phone.

"I am," Michael groaned, leaning against his counter, "I'm hungry, please come make me something."

"Michael, no." She rolled her eyes, "Why do I have to do it?"

"Obviously because we're friends, Alison."

"Great point, Michelle."

"God, I hate you." Michael mumbled, "Get here in fifteen minutes or that ass is mine."

It didn't take Alice more then twelve minutes to hitch a ride to Cross Heights, where Michael's somewhat luxurious suite resided (It was only luxurious because it was awful more spacious than the rooms LSU had to offer). She studied her phone then the house plate number that read 667, which she snorted to the thought of Michael pestering the landowner to give him 666, just to make sure it was the right house.

After that, she just stood out there. When she looked down at her phone and once she realized she had been out there three minutes over the time Michael specified, she knocked on the door.

The frown on his pasty face was enough for her to chuckle loudly, then push him out of the way and into his apartment. She placed her yellow binder on the counter and when she turned around, Michael was already facing her direction.

"Well, what do you want?" She asked, opening the fridge and humming once she saw the various items he had.

"I don't know, you're the foreign one." He shrugged.

Alice let out a sigh, before opening the fridge. She wasn't in the mood to go all Chef Vincent on this early Thursday morning, so she decided to just make him a plate of scrambled. During the process, she would occasionally nag at Michael for not investing in a pack of parsley —which really bothered her, to be honest—.

It was eight o'clock now, and Alice sat on his leather red couch with her school binder cracked open. She studied the diagram of the thoracic cage of a petite boy and subconsciously drew on her hand as Michael munched on his toasted bread and eggs. The aurora of the creolé eggs certainly replaced the scent of fresh sex that lingered around the flat. Alice noticed as soon as she came in; Michael's light eyes were still in a daze when she meet him and the rejuvenated pink shade around his eyes were enough to tell her that something happened. The

She didn't care much when Michael sat next to her, however. Neither did she care, when his phone rung and he had to step outside to his patio.

Michael ultimately didn't care when Jocelyn meet him out there, just to be out and about.

"Aren't you a bit excited to see me?" She wiggled her eyebrows, her cool blue eyes flared.

"I saw you an hour ago." He chuckled, a single hand around her hips brought her closer to him. Her legs instantly wrapped around his waist as she managed to hoist herself upward.

"Is he excited?" She mumbled against his lips as she fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

"Oh, but it seems like you are." His hands held her by her bum against the wall of this apartment. His lips found it's way to her neck, as he tried to be mindful of the previous love marks that were still ripe. He hummed, "I have guests, Joce."

He groaned as she pulled him closer, and the grip on his pants loosened once his zipper was pulled down. "You want me to fuck you loose, mm?" His eyes met hers as she tugged on his bottom lip.

The corners of her mouth perked up as she whispered in his ears, mostly blabbering how he could have her right then if Michael made Alice leave.

And Michael did make her leave.

He literally tried to shove her out of the room, with one hand holding the door and the other trying to keep his dick from falling off.

Alice was confused, the usual bland look on Michael's face was exchanged with a drowsy, spontaneous hunger.

"Why are you pushing me, oh my god." Alice complained as his grip on her back was bothering her.

"You need to leave this instant." He growled and once she stopped in her tracks to get a better explanation, he wasn't playing anymore. He had her over his shoulder, "Don't give me a fucking attitude right now."

"Honestly, you really didn't have to push me out." She mumbled once her legs met the pavement, "I have legs."

"I can't deal with you right now." Michael said, "I have something better to do, so you should get going."

"Why.." Her voice trailed off, "This is why we can't be friends, you're such a dick."

"Alice, seriously." He retorted, "Fuck off. I'm not in the mood."

Jocelyn poked her head out and called for Michael to come inside. Alice just scoffed and turned to walk home.

(Author's note)
Michael's a bitch for pussy but what's new?
I have so many doubts about this book like I want it to be a cliché fanfic, yet I want it to be so cliffhanger-ish to the point where you guys would be feening for a fluff chap.
Anyway, I want you to own 2016.