January 23, 2016

11:26 am

At 11:26, the room was silent; no one was speaking, Alice laid on top of Michael with one hand snugged around his torso, while he held her tightly against him.

At 11:26, the only thing that was coherent was the quick patter of the short-coming spring dew. It tapped on the window across from the couple.

At 11:26, Michael's hand subconsciously swirled around her lower back, with her body pressed against him and his breath slightly against her cheek.  

By 11:34, Alice screamed bloody murder when she found Michael's nude body under her. She stood up immediately, straddling his waist as she threw the pillow at his face.

"What the fu-" Michael's voice became muffled once the pillow fell on his face. Michael removed it and smiled at her, "You look good up there."

"Fuck off, Michael." She scoffed, throwing her legs over him so she could step on the floor, but Michael grabbed her wrist and pulled her back on him. Her back was on his stomach, but she just scoffed.

"What did I do to piss you off already?" Michael asked, his voice still sounded hoarse in her ear.

"Michael, let me go." She snapped forward, just to break off from his grasp. Once she tumbled away from him, he groaned and followed her into her kitchen.

"We didn't fuck, if that's what you're thinking." Michael said, breaking the silence once again. It went silent again, but Michael just smirked. "You probably wouldn't be walking so well if we did."

Alice chuckled, turning to him, "Jocelyn seems to walk just fine."

"Way to ruin the sexy moment."

"That wasn't sexy."

"Come on, we were actually bonding yesterday." He cooed, throwing his head back and curling his torso

"My head hurts, Michael." Alice mumbled, "And waking up to your cold, naked body wasn't the highlight of my day."

"You were coming on to me, sweetie." He rolled his eyes, and ignoring her comments when he opened the cabinets and she yelled at him. "Plus, you were already without clothes before you went to sleep."

A moment of silence followed after, with Michael eating a bowl of cereal and Alice mentally scowling at the fact that cereal wasn't a complete meal.

"Thanks for staying with me yesterday." Alice said lowly, avoiding his glance once she spoke up.

"That's what I'm here for." Alice took it lightly, she didn't even acknowledge what he said.

By noon, Alice had thrown a hot bowl of broccoli and cheese soup by Michael's arm and almost forced it down his throat. After Michael realized that he hangover wasn't as depleting as it was before he had the nutritious breakfast, he thanked her and offer her to wear his shirt when she was rushing out of the door.

Alice only wore it because it was Black Sabbath and it didn't smell like cigarettes that much. It dropped close to her knees, which she quickly resolved by tucking in a good chunk into her burgundy skinny jeans, and it matched her black doc martens.

She tossed her curls into a tight high bun, to refrain strains of hair from falling to her forehead. She hated that, it made her feel nervous.

Michael smiled at her clothes; she always seemed to surprise him with every outfit. He clapped sarcastically, rolling his eyes at her when she flicked him off.

"I'll be back later, Michaela." Alice pulled him into a hug; Her hands laid on the crook of his neck, forcing Michael to bend downward and wrap his arms around her waist. This was mainly because Alice would've fucked him up if he ruined her up-do.

"Alright." Michael just shrugged, watching as she grabbed her Kate Spade bag and skipped out of the dorm. He followed behind her silently, standing by the doorframe and watched her safely exit the hallway.

He just needed to make sure she left safety. He missed her already, no matter how much he tried to ignore it. She was one of his best friends.

He stood back by her dorm, aiming to use this time to clean up a bit, because she deserved a break.

Even though Michael couldn't do much, he did clear somethings from the coffee table and fixed her bed. One thing that was really bothering him, was that her iPhone charger was just poking out from under the bed. He scoffed and kneeled down to stuff it back, but once he saw the shiny, gold Magnum condom in-between the mattress, it just added another thing to that list.

He didn't like thinking about Alice like that.

Just because that was his Alice, and he didn't appreciate the fact that someone was probably receiving all of her love that she hide away from everyone else.

•—•

Alice was having the time of her life, as per usual.

When she walked into Tino's, she had the biggest smile in her face as she was mushed into her circle of friends. She hadn't seen them since before winter break, and she really missed them.

She literally threw herself on Rebecca's lap when she saw her high ponytails. Rebecca chuckled, instantly brightening up the room. Rebecca was a really mellow person, but when she did have a change of facial expression, it was quite a sight to see. She had the most precise dimples, which were a soft feature that matched her overall persona.

"That's a nice shirt." Marco brought up, once everyone's pizza arrived and they begun to eat. The mindless chomping made his words become unclear, but Wendy just had to set it forth.

"Oh, it must be Michael's." Wendy wiggled her eyebrows at Alice as everyone just cooed with 'Ohs', "They've been hanging out a lot lately."

Alice threw her hand over her face, "Shut up, Wendy. Fucking Christ."

"Don't put Jesus in your little friends with benefits situation."

"We're not sleeping with each other."

"Not yet."

Alice just rolled her eyes at Wendy, ignoring the curious glances of her friends and paid more attention to the pizza slice that was in front of her.

"When you both get married," Rebecca's voice was low, "Name your baby boy Nolan because you're French and I need that baby."

• * •

I literally wrote this half asleep at 12:06, so I'm sorry if it's so crappy.
Your world's not falling apart, it's falling into place