34. temporary fix

My body was on fire.

Incidentally, the entire car could have been on fire and I wouldn't have noticed.

The only thing I was aware of was Harry: his lips parted, his hands gripped on the steering wheel, turning his knuckles white.

All I could hear was the sound of my blood pumping through my body and Harry's voice, over and over: If we start now, I won't be able to stop.

His teeth sunk into his bottom lip when I touched his knee with my hand and for some reason, this made it all the harder for me to sit still. I thought about putting some music on to distract myself but I didn't know how to operate the radio in his old-fashioned car.

I wanted to ask how much longer we had, assuming we were going to his house. What if we were going to mine?  I panicked, trying to think if I had anything embarrassing laying around my room. 

Then he missed the turn to my street, and kept going.

My breathing was rapid and I kept pushing my lips harder together, conscious that I was actually panting. The car roared as Harry accelerated a little faster. Was it possible to actually want someone this bad? My sexual knowledge was pretty limited but I'd felt nothing like this for Liam.

Harry's hand covered mine on his knee, his thumb gently rubbing over the top of my hand. It set fireworks off in my entire body.

He pulled up outside a single story brick house which threw me off. It didn't seem extravagant or rockstar enough for someone like Harry. He got out of the car first, his keys jingling in his hand as I followed him to the dark blue front door.

Neither of us said anything. The tension was radiating off of my skin like warm air on a hot day and I was afraid if I spoke it might evaporate all away. I didn't want that. I didn't want to stop feeling this ever.

Inside the house was very tidy. It looked like nobody lived here. The cream walls were pristine and unmarked, nothing out of place in the living room or the attached kitchen. Maybe that was his secret; the reason to his perfect hair and flawless skin and worldly persona: he was a vampire. I let out a quiet giggle at the thought, the first sound from either of us since we'd gotten in the car at the Lilac Vinyl gig.

Harry spun around, throwing the keys on the dark timber coffee table in the living room. "Can I get you a drink or anything?" he asked, ignoring my giggle. His voice raspy like he'd just woken up. I wished I could bottle that sound up.

We both knew I wasn't here for a drink, and a simple head shake let off was the last component to the evening, setting off a chain of reactions.

His hands touched the sides of my face, drawing my lips up towards his. They stopped short for a moment, his breath fanning across my face as we waited in anticipation: chests thumping, lips parted, breathing heavy.

I couldn't take it a second longer: I kissed him. 

His lips tasted like chewing gum as they enveloped my bottom lip. He walked me backwards until we hit a wall, then he opened his mouth. His tongue moved around mine and my legs felt like they were melting through the floor.

His hands tightened their grip as they moved to the back of my head, creating a deeper, more urgent kiss. My own hands were tugging on the fabric of his shirt. 

Suddenly we were against another wall and Harry's shirt was off. It was him who was pinned between the wall and I this time. My hips pushed hard against his, a strangled groan coming from one of our mouths in response. His hands travelled down my shoulders, over my breasts and down to my hips.

He lifted me up, our mouths still connected and walked down the hall into what I guessed to be his bedroom. It was dark but he had no trouble locating the bed, setting me down and hovering above me.

With our lips apart, I realised just how fast our chests were heaving and, was that sweat on my forehead? Already? His breath felt cool against my clammy skin.

He lowered himself down, leaving a soft kiss on my neck, giving us time to catch our breath. "Are you okay?" he whispered against my skin. For the first time in a while, he gave me shivers instead of heat.

I couldn't believe he was asking. Wasn't it obvious? "Yeah," I whispered back. He really was a gentleman.

He started kissing me again, softly and kindly. He touched parts of my body with such sureness, like he'd done it countless times before. 

Places that shouldn't even be sexual had me letting out breathy moans; the skin behind my ear, my left hip, the flesh behind my knee. It was like he had electricity running through his veins.

Frustration rolled through my body with each careful touch until I decided to take control, positioning us so that he was the one laying down and I was on top. More clothes came off, and when I kissed him again, this time dragging his lip softly between my teeth, he regained the urgency he'd had before. He tugged at my lip with his teeth, digging his fingers into my skin.

Feeling brave and uninhibited, I created just enough space between us for me to take him between my hand, stroking gently and sucking on his bottom lip. It startled me that I seemed to know exactly which parts of his body to touch. I was anything but an expert and yet, suddenly I knew exactly what Harry wanted.

While I was working him with my hands, he started teasing me with his hand, testing to see if I was ready. Oh my god, I moaned with a whisper. Off course I was ready. Two of his beautiful fingers followed, sliding into me and deepening each time I rolled my hips against his. Now I was panting. The tension was crazy, and my eyes couldn't focus. In the darkness, I could see his face watching me, admiring the way he was building me up slowly.

My hand sped up, giving him a taste of his own medicine. I kissed him hard again, alternating between his mouth and his neck. Just as my stomach began clenching in the most euphoric way, he took his fingers away and leaned over to retrieve a condom from the drawer of his nightstand. 

"You still okay?" he asked, now with the condom on and his voice even more raspy and worn out than before.

I answered by drawing his lips back down and kissing him, and then moaning into his mouth as our body's connected. I'd only slept with one person but Harry was obviously an expert. My legs were shaking and as he started moving his hips, I had to dig my nails into his back to hold on.

"Fuck," he growled into my ear, his lips falling over my jugular. His mouth stilled there as his hips moved, rushed air falling from his mouth to my skin.

His hips kept moving relentlessly, faster and harder each time, forcing the air out of my lungs as more pressure began to build in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't tell if I was actually crying out in pleasure or if I was just doing it internally. 

I could make out a smile on Harry's face as I hit my high. My body felt like it was literally exploding around his. He stilled a moment later, his face radiating relief and heat and sweat.

I was vaguely aware when he moved a while later, disposing of the condom in the small waste basket beside his bed. I was still out of it when he returned close to me, wrapping one of his arms across my body and kissing the back of my neck, and with my back to his chest we fell asleep just like that; naked, breathless, euphoric.

i'm sorry for the smut... i tried to keep it sort of nice and not too explicit but who am i kidding. i'm also a terrible smut writer so i do apologise