Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Alright, blog time…not really. Alright let's see here, are there any more reviews for dear old me? I ask these questions to myself as I open my computer…alright I'm sneaking onto Calcifer's since mine is in the shop in the time being.

Calcifer hardly ever goes on his computer so I'm okay!

Okay, so let's just my Yahoo! Junk, junk, ewww what is that? Delete! Delete! Okay, whew! Wait…ewww, this is Calcifer's! Sign out, sign out! He is so gross! Yuck. Okay, let's sign into mine…Sunnyshine878 . Okay, now for my password…not saying it…okay, there, all signed in!

Alright, for real this time, not on Calcifer's, okay let's see, junk, junk, something about someone's status updating…deviantart…new story update, new PM…have to answer to that…oh! Here we are! New review from…Selena1234.

TEAM DTK

88888888

:D

Now then,

For my complaint:

This story is too cool.

TAKE IT DAOUN.

Nah, I'm joking.

That'd be bad.

Aw, that's soo sweet of you! Thank you, I'm glad that my story is cool! Alright, onto the next thing-

"Deirdre, get off of my computer!" Calcifer told me as he barged into my room. I frowned and crossed my arms.

"And why should I? You never use it!" I whine.

"Lord Death called for us, now get up!" He pulls on my arm and I topple to the ground, making me fall right on him.

"Eww, you're such a pervert!" I yell as I see the mess that under his bed. Porno magazines and tapes…when does he find the time to watch these?

"That's not mine! Black*Star lent them to Soul, and Soul needed a place to hide them when Maka came to clean his room!" He explained.

"And he pushed them onto you? And you agreed?" I asked.

"Yeah, he was in trouble." He explained.

"Ewwww, don't ever come near my room again! And tell that to Black*Star and Soul! But Kid can come in anytime he wants to, unless I'm changing…that's just gross!" I tell him.

"You're such a little kid…are you sure you're 14?" He asks. I nod and frown. Just then the loudest voice came into the room.

"Hey guys what's going on-?" Black*Star said, noticing the position Calcifer and I were in.

"Eww, gross, okay, I'm leaving….And I'm taking your computer!" I tell him as I take his computer away. Computer-napping…sounds legit.

"Deirdre, bring it back, and Lord Death said that he wanted to talk about something with us!" He reminds me. I give him thumbs up.

"Okay, but I am sooo not bringing your computer back! I have taken it hostage! Muhahaha!" I laugh as I waltz into my room. "And why is Black*Star here?"

"Oh he came to get something. Here, now go." Cal tells him.

"Would it just so happen to be the porno tapes and the magazines?" I ask as I walk into the hall. I see Black*Star look at me, his face look like a deer when it is in headlights. "Give them here." I tell him, as I give him a menacing glare.

He nods and hurries over to me, and puts the horrid things into my hands. I smile, and I put the tapes on the ground, until all I have is the magazines, all eight of them…where do they find the time to collect these? I take them and put them in front of me, I then rip them into a million of pieces.