Chapter 6

Alright, time to check some reviews from my faithful readers. Okay, I am on yahoo and I can see it. Alright let's click on my mail.

Facebook, Deviantart, junk mail, junk mail, eww I think Calcifer is using my email again. I look over to the spare bed to the left of my room. Calcifer's red hair is all over the pillow and he is snoring slightly. Aw, he is so cute! Let's get off of that topic!

First review is from…Randomperson…you're a random person, too? So am I! I bet we are going to be best friends forever!

Your story is so unique. I LOVE IT. Hope you update soon!Your story is awesome!

Thank you! That means a lot to me, and I'm glad that you love my story! Thank you for liking it so much! Okay, let's see, the next review is from…Selena1234 Nice to see you again!

my braces of so I can - Correction: Off*

Aww, your hamster died? Sorry :(

Ps - I love it ;)

Ohohohohoh! Tell Cal that he's not THAT hot if Death the Kid is beating him by an asymmetrical number. Tell him it's from me, too XD

Please? :)

Baiz, Little Dee ;)

-Selena

Thank you for catching that! I guess there was some turbulence in the plane when I was writing…stupid plane. I'll fix it later when I go back and fix all of the mistakes in the story, and that will be when I am done! This won't be until years from now, though I might actually make sure all of the embarrassing mistakes are gone so I can look back and be proud of myself. Next review is from cariomario123

I'm not going to write a giant super-long paragraph, but here is mah review!:

Nice storieeeee! It's different from the others, and I like it! Please update soon, I simply can't wait!

Well, I am happy that you can't wait for the next chapter! It is New Years! Hehehe, my sisters' boyfriends are coming over today…and my brother's friend. And then Calcifer and I are here, so that completes the party! Who will I be kissing at midnight though? Probably my Death the Kid plush that Kid bought for me it's so beautiful! And out last, but certainly not least review is from Vivi the Vixen

err...I'm the one who voted for Cal and would do it again If I could I mean he does seem like a nice guy and he seems to like you. If I were you I'd love to have him as a partner.

I have nothing against you for voting for Calcifer. You're right, he is very nice at times…and he does? I never saw it that way? Well, he is what I always dreamed of in a guy since I was like five. Dark red hair with gleaming emerald eyes, every little Deirdre's dream. And, I am happy that someone voted for Cal, I just love giving him a hard time! Don't tell him I said this, but I kind of like him. But, I don't know. He's cute and all, but Kid…I love him as well…

So, thank you all! I love all of you!

"Deirdre, you're screaming at 9:00 in the morning." Calcifer told me.

"No, my brother did! He's playing Black Ops, while he should be watching something more educational, like Men In Black, now those are great movies. More or less on the second one though, though the third one makes up for it." I tell him.

"Your room is messy." He says. He's still sleepy and his night shirt is off showing off his very nicely toned stomach. Oh my Lord Death, I don't even think that Kid has an eight-pack. What does Cal do when I'm gone?

"What did you do to get an eight-pack?" I asked, marveling at his toned stomach. Calcifer has just made his way up to the super duper sexy level…can I change my vote?