Chap 1 : Murky Silence

Dedicated to _Book-Addict_

Here's the first chapter, enjoy. x
This chapter has two parts jbtw :)
...................................................

Dizziness cascaded my senses as I fluttered my eyes open. I adjusted to the gloomy light that'd managed to creep in through the flourish curtains of the room. I always had a thing for flowers and bright colours. They reflected happiness and love and that's all I had ever wanted, explaining my obsession with them.

Happiness. Why ain't I happy? It's like someone has sucked all the cheerfulness, my personality ever posssed out of me.

Why did I feel that way? I had everything required for an average human being to survive. Then, why? Do you ever feel that way? Sometimes more strongly than before? I think I am just paranoid or maybe depressed. I almost laugh out loud at the thought.

Turning my head just slightly, I see my sister getting out of the bed without uttering a single word. I think it's just one of those 'no talk, don't bother' days. I wonder why am I in my sister's room when suddenly a thought nags me, where in the world is my eldest sister?

Weird, everything felt weird. I was beyond confused, immediately feeling out of the place in my own home. Questions upon questions prodding at back of my head, disturbing my peaceful slumber which was just beginning to come back.

Still staring at the white, chipped ceiling I brought my slightly numb hand to push away the baby hair from my damp forehead, sighing and wondering what did this day await me. Sleep took over me once again throwing me in the sea of dreams and fantasies.

I quickly prayed before dozzing off that everything goes fine, nothing out of the ordinary because my sixth sense was just being a pain in the ass.

......................................................

A/N

Sooo, what do you guys think of the first chapter? Hmmm, hmm? Oops, no it? Haha gonna keep you guys a bit curious for a while. Second part of this chapter will be uploaded this weekend.

Please vote and comment, thank you :)
Love, j :)