Chap 8 : Answers..?

Dedicated to styleslegend

Knock knock?
Who's there?
Writer's block.
Hehe, so that happened :)

(Read A/N at the end.)

..............................................................

Someone whispered in my ear, tickling my ear lobe. I subconsciously scratched it.

Once.

Twice.

The familiar yet uncanny voice, however, continued to bother my ear drums; contributing in the task of triggering panic.

The voice was soft but not soothing. It perked my conscience, buzzing in every single cell of my body. It was disturbing. The panic coming along side with it. Like a tissue paper absorbing water; the panic spread in every fibre of me.

The voice became distant but surprisingly loud. Loud enough for me to hear. Three words. Just, those three words caused my heart to beat like a maniac.

"You will suffer"

"You will suffer"

"You will suffer"

I wanted it to stop. I tried to open my mouth but failed. I couldn't open my mouth? I couldn't speak? Further panic kicked in. I tried again and again but nothing happened. I tried moving my hands, my feet, my entire body but nothing. I couldn't move.

My breathing became ragged. It was like someone was cutting off my oxygen supply, more like; sitting on my chest and choking me. I started breathing fast for the fear I might die of suffocation.

I was in an intermediate state. I felt like a tiny particle, high up in space; nowhere to be. My brain being the only functioning organ kept thinking of ways to get passed this supposed turmoil.

I mustered up enough energy to crack open my eyes. They hesitated for a bit but flew open on the third try. I exhaled a sigh of relief. However, I had to suck in a breath immediately when I saw complete darkness engulfing me. My efforts went down the drain when I tried to move again. It was like, I was glued flat to the bed.

I jerked my head around to get even the slightest hint where I was, but to no vain. I was being watched, I could sense it. Someone was in the room and looking straight at me. At this very instant, I felt the unknown force which had been pushing me down ever since, being lifted off me.

I finally, woke up from sleep paralysis.

I have always hated it not because of it solely, but because of its untimely occurrence.

I gasped for air, wiping off the sweat from my forehead. I sat up, squinting my eyes to take in my surroundings. I was in my room, with no one around.

Why am I here?

Where is it?

WHERE ARE MY SISTERS?

An emotion of guilt suddenly coursed through my body. I can't believe I forgot about them, my own blood. God knows, what it could have done to them? My mind was racing, thinking of possibilities; I tried pushing back the worst of them. No, I won't let anything happen to them.

I need to find them. I jumped off the bed, racing towards my room's open door when soft feathers touched my body, causing me to stagger back.

"Not too fast, my dear", God, it is still here?

"Where are my sisters?", I blurted, breathing erratically.

"Hmm, let's say; they are where you aren't.", it's disgustingly long nose scrunched up while saying that.

My heart stopped for a bit at the words but I kept my cool. I won't let it win that easily.

"What do you mean?"

I want answers, goddamn answers. This is enough.

"It's just You, Grez and I Evelyn; and I'll make you suffer."

It was as if the world had stopped moving, the time had stopped or just someone stole my breath away. Everything came tumbling down, my everything.

"You will suffer"

"..and I will make you suffer"

These two sentences just kept repeating in my head --and one more: what else could I suffer?

................................................................

A/N: (IMPORTANT)

So much happened, omygod. Go search sleep paralysis on Google, you'll creep out.

I hope you liked this one. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS. It makes me happy. ^-^

IMPORTANT STUFF:

I PUBLISHED MY NEW BOOK! YAYYY.

Well, it's Romance and I just posted the prologue. Please be kind and read it. Leave your feedback too.

ILY ALL <3

>>Would you rather eat a chewing gum off the ground or use someone else's toothbrush? Hahah I would do the latter.

Fun fact: I have sleep paralysis!

Loads of love- JAY.