Chap 7 : Obnoxious

Dedicated to DarkWolf13

Happy reading.x
Super Late update, soz I had ny reasons :|

...............................................................

While I am just a strong whoosh of wind, it is a hurricane

While I am just a rocky hill, it is a jagged 'Everest'

While I am just a spark, it is a raging storm

While I am just strong, it is sinfully vile

While I am not an it, I can be anyone and anything

~~~

I am strong. I am me. For once I am sure I have faith in myself and I won't let this supposed it to effect my already tainted life. I wouldn't allow that. No matter what. I have dealt worse; my parents abandoned us, for crying out loud. But this is worst Evelyn.

"You do know I can read every single thought of yours, human" a cold chill ran down my back at it's unholy voice.

I gulped.

I don't know how and where the courage came from because next thing, I parted my dry lips to nearly spat the words out:

"I am not stupid, I think I figured that out a while ago"

Yet again, a laugh erupted from it's mouth which I have already begun to hate,
"Grez, she is even funnier than you. I think we are gonna have a good time here, won't we?"

"I absolutely agree, master", a cloaked Grez spoke.

Frikkin it's puppy.

It shifted noisily on the living room carpet, adjusting it's wings, spreading and laying them out flat on the ground; making my eyes nearly bulge out. The wings were so large yet so soft, I resisted the urge to reach out and touch them. The feathers were evenly arranged just like a completed jigsaw puzzle.They were perfect. Perhaps, the only contrasting feature, the only colour in it's personality. I loved them.

Surprisingly, I was beginning to calm down. To accept, maybe? The third kind of pain started to kick in. I almost snorted at that. That's what I always do, I bear.

This time I have to bear an it.

"Aren't you a clever one?"

At this I lost it, I lost all the self control I had and shouted back at the winged 'glory', "Can you stop talking in codes and tell me what the actual hell do you want from me? This is enough, I have had enough of this drama. What. Do. You. Want?"

For a mere second, just a mere I noticed surprise flicker across it's face; and just as it had appeared it vanished and the same steel faced it stared back at me.

"My dear Evelyn, aren't we going too fast? We need introductions, we need a nice chat before we get to business."

"Business? This is not a freaking interview, this is breaking in! This is taking me as hostage and might I add in.my.own.house. Wow! I mean who in their right mind does that? Of course you!" I said pointing a finger at it before continuing, " I don't even know exactly who you are except that YOU ARE AN AWFULLY VILE BEING WHO LIKES SEEING OTHERS SUFF-

I practically screamed at the end and even before I could utter the last words, it lifted its incredibly large wing and threw me across the room.

I didn't feel pain.

I was just beyond stunned.

My mouth hung wide open in shock while loud gasps escaped it. You called for it Evelyn, and don't be shocked. You can expect anything from it. My conscience sing-songed once again in my head.

"Don't ever talk to me like that. Ever. You know nothing about me and next time keep that little mouth of yours shut for your own safety. I could've done worse." it spit the words out while never once breaking eye contact with me.

Fear and anger boiled inside me at the same time while I thought how completely and utterly devastated I was before the supposed it.

It was obnoxious and I was apparently nothing.

............................................................

A/N:

Whooops, that was intense! Haha anyways I am extremely sorry for the late update but for all those who don't know why I disappeared out of nowhere well here is the story. I had been really sick since two weeks. I even had to get hospitalized but thankfully I am back and healthy so YAYY for that!
P.S ALAN RICKMAN DIED I CRIED AN HOUR LIKE WTH HOW I MEAN NO I AM IN DENIAL. HE WAS MY BABY WTH :(

I hope you guys loved the chapter. Do vote, comment and share! It means a lot, please? Okay?

> Where are you guys from? Hmmm you don't have to tell if you don't want to like me ;) hahahaha. I might tell in the next chapter :)

All the love,
Jay :)