Chapter 7

Thank you all for reading such a start up of a story, I must commend you for your ability to read a story that is still just barely in the making. You guys make me happy if you've read this far :D

Now kick back and read some werewolf boyxboy and vote/recommend to someone else who might enjoy this story.

Adios, until next time~
_____

A knock sounded at the door and I jumped before hesitantly getting up from the table and answering the door.

"Hey, thought you'd never answer the door." Mark said. I scoffed and walked away from the door, letting him come inside.

"Sorry, was putting a few final touches on our project. Actually, here, I have to take a leak." I said, stuffing the papers into my backpack before handing it to him.

"Don't take too long, we do have a schedule." he said as I walked down the hall and into the restroom. I closed and locked the door and turned on the sink, acutely aware of his super hearing.

We were just going to the library, I needed to chill out. I wet my hands and ran my fingers through my naturally disheveled brown hair. After fixing the short fluff the best I could, I splashed cold water on my face and made eye contact with myself in the mirror.

I naturally looked calm, and of course wet, but my hazel eyes revealed how much anxiety I was feeling at this moment. I groaned and gripped the counter roughly.

Why the hell was I like this? It was Mark, a guy, a werewolf guy. Why was it him that made me feel shaky and elated at the same time? I have multiple attractive and athletic friends that are in fact guys, so why is it him?

The terribly rich bad boy who almost killed me, but then offered friendship rather than expecting resentment, was going to work with me-- no big deal. I turned off the sink and wiped my face off, taking one last look in the mirror before unlocking the door and making my way outside.

He was leaning against his grey Volvo and finishing a cigarette. I locked the door behind me and shoved my noisy keys into my back pocket. He seemed to notice me then, putting out his cigarette on the street.

I walked up to him and tried my best to not let my eyes wander off. He smiled and breathed out a hot huff of air into the cold atmosphere.

"Finally done?" he asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I said brushing past him and opening the car door. I dropped onto the seat and closed the door after me, trying to steady my heart. I knew he could hear it, and it made my nerves sky rocket even more.

He plopped into his seat and slipped on his seat belt.

"Um, got any good music?" I asked. He shrugged and pointed at the glove department.

"Find out." I opened the glove department and pulled out a few CD's before finding Queen and popping it into the stereo. I skipped until I found Bohemian Rhapsody. We made light conversation and I barely payed attention to the words he spoke, rather it was his voice that interested me.

Gruff and deep, yet smooth enough to calm the toughest nerves. It would have worked on me if it didn't entice whole other reasons to send my heart pounding. For the past week of texting and planning this day to work at the library for a few hours, hints of this feeling shone through and made me uneasy about this adventure.

Yet, I knew this feeling was no longer fear or hatred for what he did to me. It was only the beginning of what was yet to come, but it was enough to set me over the edge already.
_____
We pulled into the library and he switched the car off. He handed me my back pack and told me to go inside before him.