Chapter 1

Eren had finally gotten to set up their baby's new bed and had only been working on it for ten minutes when
Mikasa walked in the room.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Why aren't you resting?" He asked back ignoring her question.
"I can help", she offered walking over to him.
Immediately Eren yelled,"STOP!" and furiously pointed a screwdriver at her, "You're in no condition to put a crib together! Now go back to bed".
Mikasa's eye twitched involuntarily. These days Eren was always telling her to lie down and not do anything. At first his concern pleased her, but it soon grew frustrating.
"Are you sure you don't need my help Eren?"
"No Mikasa," he groaned.
"...Are you sure"
"Yes Mikasa"
A few seconds passed, "I cou-"
"GODDAMMIT MIKASA, YOU'RE EIGHTH MONTHS PREGNANT! I'M NOT LETTING YOU PUT THIS CRIB TOGETHER!" he yelled
He turned to her, eyes blazing and pointed his finger at her swollen belly.
"You're due in a few weeks and you can't be messing around with stuff like this! Now quit bothering me about it!
Mikasa bit her lip and looked to the floor "Sorry" she said curtly.
Eren feeling guilty for snapping at her again, walked over to the rocking chair she was sitting in.
He brushed his fingers through her bangs and pushed them of her forehead. They stayed like that for a few minutes, with him idly playing with her hair as she finally gave in and slowly leaned into his touch.
Mikasa enjoyed moments like this the best and this was Eren's way of getting her to calm down, or say sorry.
"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked quietly
"Sure," Eren whispered, pressing his finger to her nose, "But got to bed right after."
"You too," she said "You have work in the morning"
"Yeah yeah yeah," he grumbled, helping her onto her feet.
She took his hand and pressed a fast kiss into his palm before slowly trudging out of the room. Not that he'd ever admit, but putting the damned thing together proved to be more challenging than he expected. But he thought Mikasa didn't need to know that.
Three hours later, an exhausted Eren crawled into bed and silently thanked god that his girlfriend was deeply asleep.

Hey guys Doctor1661 here thanks for reading and please
• Comment
• Vote
and
• Have a Happy Thanksgiving
•Plus I need Baby names
Doctor1661 out