Chapter 2 Movies

Hey got another chapter for you guys, me and my girlfriend RacheltheDoctor worked on this

It was a lazy December evening a few weeks later, and as usual, they were both were watching some mindless action movie that Eren had picked out. "Advancing Giants" was what the movie was called. Mikasa read the summary and it was about a dystopian Earth where humanity fought against giant monster called "titans", a typical Yeagerbomb movie.
She sighed sleepily at all the explosions and gore as she pressed her back further against Eren's chest.
"I'm bored", she muttered
"Again? What the heck Mikasa?" He groaned, "How can you be bored there's a huge fight scene right now!"
"There's always a fight scene."
"Well they're better than those goddamn confusing movies you always want to watch.
"It's not my fault you can't understand them."
Eren glared down at her,"Are you trying to pick a fight".
Mikasa turned to her head towards him and actually looked like she considered it, before smiling softly.
"Nope, I'm good", she said and leaned up and pressed a soft kiss into the side of his cheek.
Instantly his cheeks warmed and looked away "...We can watch what you want next time," he mumbled.
She pecked at his cheek, chuckling, and settled back against his chest. But after a few minutes she started shifting around a bit.
"Are you okay?" he asked
"I need to use the bathroom," she said.
Slowly Eren helped her onto her feet, and she waddled off to their bathroom, Eren grinned as he watched her take gradual and akward steps.

Ten Minutes Later

"Eren" she said calmly
"Yeah?", he asked back
"We need to go to the hospital."
"What?!" He screamed, falling face first onto the floor
"Yeah", she replied, ever so unruffled, "My water just broke".

To be continued....

Hey guys thanks for reading and please
• Comment
• Vote
• and please help me with the baby's name and gender.

Doctor1661 out