Wei.

y/n p.o.v

Wei...umm you should go ask the girl you want to ask out...."really y/n" yea i want the best for my best friend......"Komawo y/n!"Wei said than he hug me....i whisper Wei if u could known my feelings for you...but clearly you don't know my feelings for you....i don't wanna mess up our relationship...so please don't find out my feelings for you....and i'm gonna not spend time with you anymore so i can forget about you......oppa saranghae....

the next day 

today was the day when wei is gonna ask out my best friend Minah...i heard someone shout out my name it was Wei? Uhh wei aren't you supposed to be asking out Minah?"Yea but do u know where is she?"Wei said She in her homeroom right now...."Thanks y/n your the best"Wei shouted while running........i guess....i went into my homeroom where wei is gonna ask out minah...when i open the door i saw wei...on his knees and i heard him say Minah will u be my girlfriend?"Yes!!!!"Minah shouted Until i saw wei hug her and spun her around.......i couldn't bear it no more i went up to the rooftop...........I scream...Uhh why can't the person u love.....love you back why!!!!!!!!! why dose love have to be so painful i regret falling in love with you wei!!!!! i regret being nice to you in the first place uhh......seeing you love her hurt me more than you getting cheat on.......is it worth it crying for you wei!!!!  Wooshin oppa i miss you! why couldn't i loved you than wei!!! Than i went downstairs and saw Wei and Minah holding hands here go's again that pain....but Wei notice me and he said hi also minah...."y/n are you okay"wei said than Wei came closer and was about to touch my cheek.....but i said Ha-hajima! i scream....."y/n what go into you?"Wei said why do u need to know focused on minah not me i'm not your girlfriend.....u didn't love me so stop worrying about me u didn't ask me to be your girlfriend....so stop caring about me were only friends ur not my brother or best friend anymore your only my friend....who's gonna fade away anyways....so let's not keep in contact anymore so goodbye wei it was fun being ur dongsang but u only treated me like a sister.........i don't wanna see you or minah anymore cause u guys focused on your guys relationship....i don't wanna be in your way......than i ran home and went on my computer and booked a flight too...the U.S...my flight is tomorrow...at 5:20 am i can make it....Wei Oppa goodbye goofy boy saranghae oppa.....than i packed my stuff for tomorrow........

5:20 am

Today i'm not gonna go to school but i wanna say bye to Xiao oppa so i quickly went to school and looked for Xiao oppa until i found him....Xiao oppa..."Oh hi y/n why are u wearing that outfit..."Xiao said Because i'm leaving Seoul and going to the U.S.."What! why can't you stay here?"Xiao said Because i don't wanna see wei anymore.."oh okay but be safe my little cutie keep in contact with me okay? and come visit me sometime okay?"Xiao said Nae oppa i'm gonna miss you too..saranghae....than i hug xiao oppa and left....until i heard minah and xiao coming my way until i quickly run pass them but the notice it was me but i didn't care i kept running and running until i reach my car...i drove off to the airport.......than i got on my plane....when i got on the plane i reach in my pocket....oh no the letter that i wrote in my diary was about Wei for my feelings for him! Aish y/n your so dumb...............Bye Wei oppa live long with her....and forget about me.....i wanna leave your heart and u will disappear from my heart........Bye Wei Oppa Saranghae!

The Note to Wei Oppa

Dear,Wei Oppa 

i don't even know why am i'm writing this for...aha but oppa i always loved you and liked you when i met you....i didn't wanna to let you know because u liked minah so i let you love her expect me....because she my best friend  i will do anything for her...but i didn't want you to know my feeling for you.....cause i didn't wanna mess up our best friends relationship ......so that's why i didn't told you.....i wanna forget about you...cause i want you to forget about me and continue with minah and don't come and find me i'm find where i'm am and i will always love you...but our love is gonna fade away anyways so let's not see each other again cause i don't wanna be hurt anymore.....also i'm not going to attend school with you anymore cause i'v move....somewhere that i'm not gonna tell you but i never ever told you that i said straight in front of you Saranghae Wei oppa..........

From your Cutie y/n 

Bye Oppa...

"y/n sorry i didn't notice your love from me i'm such a jerk....i'm gonna find you no matter what....."Wei Said...