Hwanhee.

y/n p.o.v

Oppa.....what are you saying...? "i'm saying that i have to leave the states which mean we have to bre-break up......."Hwanhee said  Oppa it's okay......i get it i don't wanna be in your career.....Oppa saranghaeyo....i will miss you than i hug him and kiss his cheek and walk home..............................."y/n saranghaeyo i will get you back someday just wait for me....."Hwahee said

(6 years later...)

y/n p.o.v

i got on my phone and saw Up10tion and there's was a fan meet Dec.2 until i bought the ticket............

(fan meet)

when i was at the fan meet i was the last person when i "Finally" met Wooshin... he gave me an smile and hug me....than when i finally met hwanhee...we stare in each other for a moment until i cough and i said Hwanhee oppa can u sign it? "ye-yea i can sign it..."Hwanhee said than i left but someone grab my wrist it was Hwanhee? "umm Hwanhee oppa what are you doing? "y/n-ah please don't tell me you forgot me already......."Hwanhee said Umm Hwanhee oppa what are you talking about we never ha-had a pa-past to-toge-together...."Y/n-ah!! please please u have to remember me!! i was your everything jagiya please remember!!!!"Hwanhee said while shouting and crying.....than he drop on the floor.....it hurts me to see him in this state until i bent down and whip his tears away and said Oppa i will never forget about you...   "y/n-ah you scared me...."Hwanhee said than he hug me tight and out his face into my neck......."i waited for you...."Hwanhee said oppa  wait oppa u waited for me?"yea i waited for you i said i'll get you back someday just wait for me...... now i got you back...

Saranghaeyo y/n-ah 

Nado Saranghaeyo Hwanhee......