Wooshin X Reader (Request)

Narrator point of view
   You and Wooshin were married for 12 months and planned let's say a surprise for you since you guy been married for 12 years now.

  Your point of view

     I woke up and notice that wooshin is gone, so i got up and found these cute tiny boxes on my night stand. I opened it and saw a note it reads "Hello Beautiful how did you sleep, if you slept good than get ready for something."~Wooshin 

That's sweet of him i went to my closet and started getting ready, than after that i went to my makeup stand and started applying some little makeup on. Next was going downstairs and saw an bigger box, i opened it and there was an other note in their. 

 "Jagiya go outside because i think your gonna like what i did outside.."~Wooshin first i putted my shoes on than headed outside. I saw flowers and butterfly's everywhere! 

  Until i saw Wooshin i ran to him and hug him. "Thank you yebo" i said "Your welcome jagiya" wooshin said than he kissed me on the forehead. 

  Until he splash an water balloon on me! "YAH! yebo i have makeup on me" i whined "well that's your fault i didn't told you to wear makeup did i?" he smirked "shut up i'm soaked now!" i said than he gave me a hug from behind and said "sorry baby i hope you forgive me.." he said than putted his face into my neck. 

  "Fine your forgiven.." i said

 (I hope you like it @xolovestaeyeon please keep reading!)