Wooshin.

y/n p.o.v

Today i had an arrange marriage with a boy name Wooshin..who's 20 year old but to be honest he's handsome...but i don't know him.....our parents said..that we are gonna meet at the cafe...i just wore a dress that have a flower print with with shorts and white vans.................I went to the cafe and found a red hair guy...........i went up to him and said Are you Wooshin? "Uhh Nae i am wooshin you must be my wife right?"Wooshin said Um yea i'm ur future wife...."Well let me introduce myself...Hi i'm Wooshin-imida and i'm 20......."Wooshin said let me introduce my self Hi i'm y/n-imida and i'm 20....."Do you wanna go to the water park with me?"Wooshin said Yea sure can u drop me off my house so i can change?"ah yea sure..."Wooshin said I got in wooshin car and he drove to my house.....when i got to my house i wore a big white t-shirt my black swim suite with me with black flip flop....and my black shades...when i got to wooshin car he said"wow you look pretty...."Wooshin said Aww thanks oppa...than we drove off too the water park.............................we got our wristband and went in the water park and found a spot but wooshin got in the water first....aish wooshin!!!!!!!!Than i took of my big white t-shirt and went in the water but i didn't know where was wooshin until wooshin splash water in my face......wooshin!! than i went closer to him and started hitting him playfully....."Yah jagiya stop it!"Wooshin said Ani you started first! "Please jagiya!"wooshin said Fine.......than i swam away from him but he was able to catch up...than he grab me by the waist...and said"is my jagiya mad?"Wooshin said No just that u started it..................than i hug him...and said  oppa i'm not mad i'm just teasing you.... "Aish y/n u made me worried"Wooshin said than he hug back...Oppa..."Yea?"..........Umm I'm hungry......."Okay let's get out of the water and eat okay.?"Wooshin said Nae....let's get out.....when we got out of the water i was just wearing a swim suite that show a lot of skin but i didn't really care but guy kept staring so Wooshin grab his hoodie and put it over me..."Yah guys are staring that's why i'm covering you jagiya....."wooshin said Yah oppa stop making me blush!!! than i walk faster but wooshin back hugged me....Aish oppa....

author note......

I'm doing request!!