Kuhn X Reader

y/n p.o.v

    "y/n!"Kuhn said yea? "Let's go out."Kuhn said Okay. Than we both went out to get ice cream. We went together until i saw his"girlfriend" i thought it was gonna be me and him but nope his girlfriend came along. Kuhn i'm just gonna go home. "Wait i want you to meet my girlfriend."Kuhn said Well i don't wanna meet her. "Please for me."Kuhn sad no i don't wanna meet her i don't need to meet her. "Fine just go home."Kuhn said Than i left with a tear in my eye. Until it rain but i didn't cared i walk along the street until i decided to go home. I went inside and i was surprise he wasn't home. I went upstairs and wrote a note from him.

    ~Dear Kuhn,

     Thank you for making me smile. Sorry for arguing with you at the ice cream shop. I'm just gonna be honest with you. Kuhn i liked you when we were best friends in 8th grade. I always liked you but maybe you never notice and thought of me just as an best friend. Now you have a girlfriend. I'm jealous that she's your girlfriend but who cares now were just"best friends" I hope you get this letter. I wish i could of express my feelings towards you sooner but i guess not. Promise me that you keep smiling. Show your love towards her. Make her day and every night. Don't be worried about me and where i'm going just care about her. I love you my Kuhn my number 1 oppa!! Bye Kuhn.

~y/n.

       Kuhn p.o.v

  I went back home and notice an note. I pick it up and read it. it was from y/n? 

    When i was done reading it i drop the paper, i checked all the rooms but she wasn't there. i guess she really did left. 

*Sorry if this didn't what you want! but i hope you still enjoyed it! meteria*