Wooshin

y/n p.o.v

 Oppa are you really leaving? "Yes princess."wooshin said well you ever come back? "i can try."wooshin said please don't leave. "i'm sorry my princess."wooshin said than he left... Why did you have to leave?

*5 years later*

  Today is Up10tion concert i really like them but my bias is Sunyoul. I drove my car to the place i was walking until i heard someone called my name.. i turn back but i didn't notice anyone. I was in the very front roll so i can see them. They came out and started performing but one boy in that group kept staring at me.. I just shook it off and started screaming their name out. When it was over i had a past to see them backstage. I went towards the backstage until a boy name "Wooshin" said y/n? ah yea how do you know my name? "i'm your jagi."wooshin said um i don't know you. "Did you forgot me?"wooshin ask i don't know but it was nice talking to you than i left but he grab my wrist and pulled me. Can you let go? "nope until you remember me."wooshin said please let go of me.. "Jagiya you gotta remember me."wooshin said well i don't remember you. until tears started coming down. "You have to remember me."wooshin said well i don't wanna remember you! Let go you hurted me enough.. "You remember me.."wooshin said of course i remember you the person who broke me into pieces which i can't even fuckin repair my heart.. You just left me their your such a jerk i don't want you back into my life. So please just move on i'd suffered for 6 months without you being their for me. Look at you going om tour without suffering so just please erase our memories and move on. Than i left....