Jinhoo.

y/n p.o.v

Today i got a text message from Jinhoo...."y/n do u wanna go be my partner for a competition?"Jinhoo asked Ah sure..but what's the topic? "Dancing"Jinhoo said Ah Yeah sure..."Thanks see you tomorrow and were doing  So Dangerous.."Jinhoo said Okay..

The next day.......

y/n p.o.v 

Aish....alarm clock can u shut up..... i woke up and went to school....when i got to school i found jinhoo running towards me and said let's practice now because the teacher are having an 1 hour meeting so that's enough time...than he grab my hand and went to the dance practice and we started learning so dangerous move but jinhoo already know it be duh..he's a member so he it was me who really learn the move...............................When we were done i was sweating like crazy....Ugh jinhoo how can u dance to these songs so hard but fun at time same time...."Aish cause it's easy for me."Jinhoo said whatever.....

skip to the competition 

We were up next we dance to the song when it ended we went off the stage....and waited for the groups to be done performing................when they were done we headed up and stage and we place in 1st!!!! than me and jinhoo hug each other and got are prize.....than he said "Will you be my girlfriend?"Jinhoo said Yes i would be your girlfriend....than he kiss my cheek....yah were in public...."So i don't care.."Jinhoo said aish so childish.....