Chapter Seven

William sat at the head of the table opposite the door so he had a clear view for when Lily came in. He had been a good half hour early to have a drink and work on his nerves, he knew he should be avoiding the evil liquid but he could not help hisself it had been part of his life for so long, but his behaviour when he is drowning in his sorrows was getting out of hand. He was becoming the beast everyone portrays him to be.

Looking at his pocket watch still another ten minutes to go, he thought he might aswell have another, surly one more would not hurt.

Returning back in the dull room that was only lit up from the candles that where on the table wanting it to be as dark as possible so lily could not see his full features, but she will not see it that way he thought smiling to himself, she will think of him as being romantic.

Having high expectations of how the meal will go he felt more relaxed, everything has been planned perfectly. The room was even dark enough so she will not be able to see the painted portrait of him before he turned into this hideous excuse of a man. He even made Mary place her to the side that was less disfigured.

The golden handle of the door was slowly being pulled down and opened with Lily stepping inside, almost taking Williams breath away for she was a sight for sore eyes. The gown fitted her perfectly like he thought it would and in contrast with her skin and long dark locks that was high at the top with the curls falling gracefully down her back.

She was a natural beauty that was for sure, he had never been in the company of such a lovely woman before, pretty yes but nothing compared to this womam here.

I hope she is just as nice on the inside as she is on the out. He thought.

Watching Lily's every movement as she walked towards the table, he hoped he was not making her feel uncomfortable for he just could not take his eyes off, of her no matter how much he tried.
It was not just her beauty but how she walked with such grace and elegance. She truly was a captivating woman.

On her sitting down on the seat that was prepared for her she quietly said. "Hello" with a genuing smile on her face. "Thank you for the beautiful gifts"

"Only a woman such as yourself deserves such gifts" he replied "would you care for a glass on wine?" A shy slow nod was her answer.

An awkward silence filled the dinning room. Clearing his throat he began to talk.

"I see you done some work in the garden today, such a great job you done"

"So it was you who was watching me then?"

"Well I was only admiring your handy work" he said smiling.

Another awkward silence filled the room, but just then Alfred entred the pushing the meals on a metal trolly.

William noticed Lily was busy watching Alfred while he placed the plates on the table, so he took this opportunity to refill his glass, he was not sure what number he was on now, was it four? No probably more than that deciding it was most likely the sixth.

"This looks good" Lily said.

"Yes it always is"

"Mary is such a good cook"

"Yes, that is part of the reason I kept her here after my father died" he said, not letting on that the two remaining staff was the only ones who did not treat him differently. He fired everyone else even for the simple fact of the way they looked at him. Deep down he knew it was not done out of spite but curiosity but it was all the same to William, because of his insecurities.

Lily did not know what to say now, certainly wanting to avoid the subject of death, she wanted to keep the conversation a happy one.

"You know I still do not know your name" she said pleased with herself for the polite change of topic.

"Beast"

"Beast?" She said shocked. Almost chocking on the forkful of food she had just placed in her mouth.

All he done was nod in return and casually continued to eat his dinner.

"Surly that's not your given name"

"No, but that is what everyone calls me"

Lily through this through for a moment and could not understand how people could be so cruel, and how he must feel to be outcasted from everyone just because of his appearance. Yes Lily seen what he looked like when she dared to open the curtains that uneventful day, but she did not care about that she just wanted to get to know the man behind his misfortune. After all no one is perfect and it is beter to have a nice personality than a nice appearance. After all it is the personality that lasts while the appearance fades as time goes by.

"What is your real name?" She asked hoping she hasn't over step the mark not wanting him to get angry for her being nosey.

"William"

"I think it suits you . . . Willian strong-willed warrior"

"Is that right? So what does your name stand for? . . . Beauty?"

Lily laughed "well the name Lily is pure. The flower lily is innocence, purity and beauty"

"Well the name suits you . . . You are a pure beauty, although I am not to sure about the innocence"

Laughing together Lily was glad she agreed to join him for dinner, she could see herself really enjoying his company and hoped that this could start to become a regular thing.

* * * * * * * *

A few hours had passed and many drinks later the conversation flowed as though they had known each other for years.

As night settled in around them they decided it was time to settle for the night.

"Let me escort you to your room" he said holding his hand out for Lily to take.

Slowly Lily placed her soft delicate hand inside of Williams and he helped her rise from her chair, whilst placing a gentle kiss upon her knuckles.

Their eyes met as he rose back up and they stood in silence enjoying the moment, slowly William bent forward brushing his lips over hers noticing she did not protest in the slightest, he placed his hands at either side of her face deepening the kiss.

Lily arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer, pressing her warm body against his solid form, completely caught up in the moment.

William could not help hisself but let his hands wonder over her body, the curves of her hips and her round bottom. It had been so long since he had held a woman like this, he just wanted to rip the dress off, of her and lose him self in this passionate moment.

Gently pulling the length of her hair making her tult her head back trailing kisses all the way down her neck as she gasped in delight. Kissing the top of her full breasts, taking them in his hands.

Suddenly he stopped, too ashamed of his actions he could not bring himself to look at her insted he mumbled an apology and stormed out of the room leaving Lily confused and wanting more. Although she had a funny thought she may regret letting this go so far in the morning after the wine had left her system.

Copyright © 2015 [brandded]. All Rights Reserved.