Chapter Nine

William had expected to wake up this morning with a spring in his step from his passionate moments with Lily last night, but instead his head was full of lots of different questions, he decided that it was best to avoid Lily at all costs and hid away in his study, the only difference from all the other times was that the curtains remained open, but the thing that did not charge was the drink that always seems to be in his hand.

Taking a drink of the liquid, wanting it to be the only thing to comfort him at this moment, he needed to straighten his head out and try and decide what it was that he really wanted.

Do I really want Lily? . . Or is just the thought that she might be able to change me back to my former self?

Taken a drink from his glass he lounged back in his chair making himself comfortable, he could see himself being here stuck in his thoughts for a while.

Or what if I change back and her heart gets broken will I turn back to this form? After all only a true beast would not care about others and only them selfs. But the way she makes me feel , would that not mean that we were meant for each other? But that would need to be the case for both sides I suppose.

William was happy with all these new feelings inside of him that she was bringing out, making him feel human once more.

Surely with all that I have been through losing loved ones, being cast aside and treated differently from everyone else. Would that not mean I could understand what others may feel? . . Be able to sympathies with them? Possibly help them out in their time of need? After all everyone needs someone to lean on. I do not think I would still be here if it where not for Mary and Albert.

And I could learn to love Lily the way she deserves, aslong as I feel she feels the same about me and not just wanting to be in my company to help pass her time. I would just need to make an effort, romance her, spend quality time with her. Find out her interests and share them together. But most importantly of  all try to keep my hands off, of her because if I lose my senses this time there will be no stopping myself now that I have had a taste of her delicious lips, and ever so soft incredible body.

William began to think of all that had happened last night in great detail. Of how her body reacted to his touch, his kisses or of how she would press her body against his pulling him closer wanting every bit of attention he was showing her.

William could feel the bulge of his erection pressing against the front of his trousers, with just thinking about her, he dreaded how he might react in her company again for surly he would not think with his head for the plans he has in mind, but think with this muscle instead because right now it was as though it had a mind of its own.

Soft footsteps could be heard outside his study followed by a gentle knock on the door. He froze wondering who it could be, if it was Mary she would have made her way in by now not waiting for an answer, but the charming voice of Lily calling his name made him jump up.

Instead of William opening the door to greet her, he instead went in the other direction over to the bookshelf pulling on the golding candle stick to open the secret passage so he could slip away unnoticed not being able to trust himself in her presents at this moment.

Just as the bookshelf closed over Lily entred the room with a loud sigh.

So he is avoiding me.

Copyright © 2015 all rights reserved [brandded].