Chapter Fithteen

William entered his study closing the door firmly behind him, he could not believe his conversation with Mary.

He slowly walked over to his drinks cabinet, pulling out a crystal glass and pouring himself a whiskey.

Not the best thing to do. He thought but it was worth a shot he needed to clear his mind.

Taking a sip of the strong liquor, he shook his head in disbelieve as Mary's words echoed in his mind. 'Looked like she was up riding a horse all night'

If anyone else had said that he would have thought it funny, but Mary practically helped raise him as a child.

The memories of last night started to flood his mind as he sat on his chair behind his desk, William could still feel the way that Lily's body reacted to his touch, he did not expect things to escalate so quickly but as soon as he had her in his arms again he just could not control himself anymore. It was as though Cupid had struck them with a fever that only the other could relieve.

William had been with woman before, but on those occasions it was only to satisfy his needs, he did not relies the pleasure of pleasing a woman. After he inserted his manhood inside of her his lust and wanting grow more with each deep thrust that he made, he lifted her up and carried her over to the couch removing all of her clothes to see every inch of flesh below.

He trailed kisses all over her body starting with the inside of her thigh making his way up the smooth soft skin that was between her legs, up towards her stomach until he reached her breasts letting her erect nipple fill his mouth. He could still hear the sound that left her lips as he once more made a deep trust inside of her, her arms pulling him closer wanting to feel his skin on hers wanting every inch of his being.

William mentally gave himself a shake, running his hand through his hair he stood up, needed to stop reminiscing and get on with the work that needed done.

Well after this goes away. He thought as he looked down at the bulge that was sticking out at the front of his trousers.

*******************

Lily sat gazing out the bedroom window to the courtyard at the main entrance, she could see the children of the people that started work at the castle. And if her mind was not playing tricks on her those frightening dogs where playing along with them, acting as though butter would not meld. Just as she was about to leave the window the dogs spun there head round looking up at her through the window and began to bark.

I don't think I will ever get used to them, she thought.

Lily had recently began to think about back home. Trying to compare the two places together and the only benefits of going back if that was even possible was electric, central heating and taps. Lily was happy to remain here, where she has company, friends to talk to and possibly find love with William, after all she has never felt the way she feels about him before.

***************

Mary made her way up the servants stairs to the second floor of the castle, making sure that William had already left the castle.

She casually walked along the corridor giving Lily's door a gentle knock.

'Come in' she heard Lily shout from inside the room.

Mary opened the door to see Lily sitting on her bed, she looked so lonely she thought.

'What are you doing m'dear sat here brooding' she said walking up to sit beside her.

Lily just looked at her giving a small smile in return.

'Well I'm sure you have noticed, as it would be hard not to, but we have a lot of people working in the castle now. She said giving a short pause so she could think if what to say next, even though she had rehearsed this conversation on her head all morning, but now that it was happening she did not know the right words to say.

'Well as you know times are different here, and woman can be judged for having loose morals' Mary said pulling at her apron that rested on her knees, not knowing what to do with her hands, feeling nervous as she did not know how the master would react if he thought she was interfering.

Lily silently listened to Mary explain that it was for her own interest, and to keep things secret and perhaps slow things down. Which Lily completely understood, she just gave a little nod and thinking of something to say of she could changed the subject as she could  tell Mary was feeling a bit uncomfortable. And it also meant that she could find out more about William. 

'When I fist met William he said people call him the beast, why is that?' She blurted out.

Mary was took by surprise and a frown spread across her face, and the only five haunting words that left her mouth was ' did he not tell you?'