Chapter Eight

Lily lay in bed wide awake thinking about what happened between her and William wishing she could turn back time and see if there was anything she could have done to stop him from storming of like he did.
The events kept on playing over and over in her mind, making her feel all hot and bothered.

Was it something I done or did not do?  I'm so confused . . Oh how I wish he was kissing me again.

Turning and tossing unable to get comfortable she sighed in defeat just knowing this was going to be a long night ahead of her and there was no point in her fighting away her own thoughts when there was so many unanswered questions, she was just going to need to wait untill drowsiness over came her and carryed her to a peaceful sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * *

William stood infront of the mirror holding the gas lamp up so he could see his reflection. Somehow able to look at himself without criticising his appearance for once.

It was as though Lily had relit a flame within him, burning with passion, hope and everything he had lost so many years ago.

William ran the tips of his fingers down the side of his face and neck wanting to feel what Lily felt when she wrapped her arms around him and passionately touched his disfigured skin. Not once did she cringe at the feel of it even though it was obvious to the touch that it was not the usal plump, smooth surface of how a face should be.

Maybe Mary was right to say she was the one. I will need to have a talk with her when I am sober and listen to what she has to say this time.

Just maybe there is hope for me yet to break this evil spell that has been cast on me.

William marched back and forth in his room trying to stop himself from going to see Lily, just having to know how she felt about his appearance, wanting to know if it would ever be an issue but if he were to do that then he would have to show her and he did not feel ready to do so just yet.

Slowly walking over to the secret door joining their rooms he listened to see if she where still awake, but not sure if she was he decided to open the door anyway.

Ever so quietly he lifted the handle inbedded in the wooden door holding his breath hoping it did not squeek and give away his presence he listened to the faint sound of her breathing once the door was fully open, he sneaked inside his eyes on her firm body that lay peacefully under the covers.

He collided into something hard causing it to lift up and fall back to the groud with a gentle thud and a vase toppled to the ground, but he managed to catch it just in time before it reached the floor. Proud of himself for not causing a disaster expecially one that would give an intruder away. Slowly rising back up to place the vase back on the table he seen what was in it.

A woman with a rose unlike all others will break the curse.

Could it really be? He thought stood looking down on it, for this was definitely not like any other.

"You're like a bull in a china shop" Lily said, causing William to jump almost dropping the vase once again.

Placing it on the table he faced her noticing she was sat up on the bed, for how long she had been like that he did not know.

"I'm sorry" he said and spun around to return to where he came.

Lily was quick to stand on her feet not wanting him to rush away from her again and ran to be by his side stopping him from taking another step by holding onto his forearm with a form but gentle touch.

He froze on the spot, not knowing what to do or say he was hoping he would not be caught sneaking into her room like some creep from a scary story.

Lily raised her hand, putting it on his cheek turning his head so she could look at him.

"Please don't go"

William looked into the pleading eyes of Lily's wanting to do as she said, but he did not think himself capable of keeping his hands off, of her.

His gaze ran down her body noticing that all she stood in was the thin material of a nightgown, her big firm breasts sticking out and her nipples erect from the chill in the room.

Lily gazed down on her body to see what he was looking at, her cheeks blushing when she relised he could see just about every detail of her naked form.

His eyes returned to hers she could tell that they where burning with passion, for she to felt the same way. She craved his touch and attention, wanted to be in his arms the passion burned deep within her making her feel a warm glow  overcome her whole body. 

All of a sudden he captured her in his muscular arms bringing his lips down on hers, kissing her like his life depended on it.

He slowly guided her to the bed still in their passionate embrace and gently laying her down on the soft surface.

His hands wondered over her body wanting to feel every part of her, wanting to engrave every last detail of her incredible form into his mind for safe keeping.

Lily bagan to tare at his clothes, pulling his shirt up from being tucked into his trousers and running the palms of her hands over his toned chest and stomach.

Sighing with pleasure, she just could not get enough wanting this moment to last forever.

A knock on the door caused William to jump up off, of Lily he ran his hand through his hair not wanting to be caught in this predicament, but looking down at Lily she did not seem bothered about this situation at all.

Lily sat up and straightened herself out and just when she returned to look at William she noticed he was gone.

Lily's heart sunk, she could not believe he had left her again.

Getting under the covers she called for the person to come in, and once she had reassured Mary that everything was ok she left without another word.

Lily hoped William would return to finish what he had started, but after waiting for what felt like hours she thought it was for the best that he did not bother to enter her room again.

After all we are still getting to know each other.

Copyright © 2015 [brandded]. All Rights Reserved