Scars of the Past

Yyyyaaaayyyy!! This is my first story so plllsss understand the mistakes... Hahhaha... beware of grammatical errors huhuhuhahha.... enjoy..
___________________________________________
Prince pov*

*Ssscccccrrreeeeeetttttttttccccchhhhhhhhhh*

*aahhhhhhhhhhhh*

*booooooggggggssssssshhhhhhhh*

(Sound of car crash)

I woke up by the sound of the door of my room swinging open. And a big hands instantly wrap around me as i cried myself harder this time.

*sshhhh baby it's alright daddy's here.*

As he carefully patted my back. This is not new to me ever since that car crash happened way back 7 yrs ago and my dearest mother died....... the memory of it always hunts my pleasant dreams and make it a nightmare. Since then after the car crash, My daddy decided that it would be better for us if we migrate to america.
At first at the young age. I couldn't understand him why do we have to move there while obviously we are going to leave our freaking house. What should i act ? It has been my sanctuary for 12 years then what? He wanted to leave? I know it's been very hard for my father, but what should i do. I love that house not just because it's my shelter for 12 years, but because it's my mom's a inheritance from her parents when they died. And for you to know it's not just a normal house but a freaking mansion!. Now tell me how should i react with that thought. Hhhmmppp.

Now back to the present. It's summer right now here in California. And summer in my vocabulary means being or having a "BORING TIME" alone here in our house because daddy is always busy with his work as a CEO of our company. Yeah yeh we are rich so what? My parents taught me not to be greedy and always think for others.

I'm now having a bath when suddenly i heard the front door open.
By the thought that it's just dad didn't bother my self. So after i get dressed i went to the kitchen wanting something to eat, but only to find out that my dad is drunk.

*Dad.. hey..amm...are you okay daddy?*

But he didn't reply. Me and my dad isn't that close. Maybe because i grew up with only a nanny at my side. Maybe that's why.
He flinched a little only for me to find out that there's some tears rolling down from his eyes eventhough it's closed. Suddenly i feel very weak by the thought that my father is crying again with the same fact as mine. He just couldn't forget about what happened to mommy. So for him to distract himself he pushed his self harder on his work for maybe 5 yrs now? Because after the incident for 2 years he tried everything just to be able to forget mommy. He tried to get some flings and rushed them to his bedroom and have sex all night and for my surprise he suddenly changed after two years.

*Baby it's just that......i... i ca.. can't.... forget your mommy..*

And that's the cue of my tears to start flowing down to my eyes.
I hugged him tight at the back and we cried our self there for about 5 mins.

*Dad i think i should accompany you to your room now.*
He didn't react. So i accept that as okay.

I hurriedly get him and accompanied him to his bedroom.

*okay daddy sleep tight*

But when i'm about to get out he pulled my hand and tell me.

*pllsss baby stay with daddy for tonight*

I don't know why but my cheecks instantly heated by the thought of sleepiing with my dad....because you know i am a bi. And somehow i get attracted to my dad since a while now.

*okay*

So i slipped into his bed and lay beside him.
Suddenly i feel him hugging me tight. And that makes my breathing to get even, so you know my dad is totaly hot and handsome hahahaha but i'm more handsome and hot than he is.

*Baby i'm very sorry for making a very big mistake hmm? A mistake that i could never pay for.*

*huh?.... what are you talking about daddy?*

Somehow i get uneasy talking to him. Because it's been a while since we last talked to each other this close.

*Because of me making a big hole in our relationship....the distance... don't worry baby i'll make it up to you.*

Then he smiled at me. Shit that made my heart to float in tears.
I just nod at him as a response.

* good night my baby prince*

Then he gave me a kiss on the lips................. 0_0....... wait did he just....

___________________________________

Yeeeeeyyyyyy nxt chapter hahahahhahah sorry it's so short huhuhuhuuu BUT IT'S MA FIRST TIME!!!! Huhuhuhu hahhahaha.. thanks