8: Throwback (part3)

Votes and comments are all accepted.

________________

*Prince's pov*

*Dad!!! I'm going now!***

I shouted for him to hear me because he's inside his room all day long and now it's already afternoon,maybe he was drunk yesterday. Me and Reic are going to hangout since it's saturday now and in monday we don't have classes both.

With one last try i knocked to his door but got nothing in return. With that i decided to go out and wait for Reic.

Finally! Hahahaha i'm getting excited here! Cause this past few months it's been a hella weeks because we've got our midterms and it's suck! Eventhough i took care of it no sweating i still need to be careful cause i don't want to waste my grades at all so i studied hard also reic he told me that one day he will be handling his family's company so as my fate.

One day i'll be handling our company which is right now i don't even know what it is exactly arrgggg just forget it right now,we'll get there when we get there. Just not now.

So as his car parked in front of me i hurriedly jumped inside.

*hey men. Did you packed your clothes just like what i've told you to yesterday?*

He asked. Then i realized it now! Tsk i forgot!

*oh shit! I forgot c'mon let's go back now!*

*yeah right as if i didn't see this could happen exactly right now*
He said with a smirk. I punched him in the arm, tsk he really is my bestfriend he knows me too well. We've been friends for more than a year now.

*tsk it's not my fault that i get excited that much you know!*
I retorted to him.

*yeah, right. whatever you say*
He said while taking a glimpse at my direction then eyes back the road.

____________

*so where are we going reicky?*
I said and looking at the window, it's almost 4 pm now and we're still on the road to i don't know where.

*hhhmmm just wait a bit more princess*
He said while chuckling like a rapist or something.

*aarrggggg you idiot quit calling me that. My name is PRINCE not PRINCESS!!!.*

He only answered me with more laughing out loud in his lungs tsk!! I hope you choked yourself hahaha. He only started calling me that "pet" name when i told him that i'm also attracted to dudes like us just as same as how i like girls so i think that doesn't make me a GAY but i think a BI.

So yeah after that he didn't stop calling me Princess. It's like his mini pet name for me in what way it's kinda okay in a way hahahah.

I don't know anything about what his reaction about that but when i asked him what does he thinkhe only shrugged the topic off.

Minutes later we're now standing in front of a two storeys house with i think smaller than our house a bit.

*come let's go inside*
He said going to my way holding two bags on both of his arms now.

When we got inside a rossy sweet kind of scent invaded my senses and that automatically made me feel refresh and relax but then when i feel a bit dizzy and thankfully he did seems to notice

*c'mon i'll show you my room and you can sleep there with me. If your wondering why because this resthouse was made just for our family member each have a room and no more for other guest so you will be sleeping with me in my room. Are you okay with that?*

*yeah of course*

With that he lead the way which is up at the second floor right row and third room. His room is quite a bit larger for his own company.

i decided to have a bath first then go to bed. After showering for about thirty mins i went back to bed with only boxers on cause i really feel very uncomfortable sleeping with clothes on. Then i drifted to a very sweet and comfy sleep.

*Reic's pov*

After i checked our kitchen to see if there is still some foods good for us both while we're staying here and thanks God were all good haist good thing we have our caretaker of this house and i called before going here for him to arrange everything needed.

After taking care of everything i went back to my room and found out that my PRINCESS was fast asleep soundless but i think relaxing at the same time. I hurriedly get rid of my clothes leave only my boxers on only too then mount myself next to his body .

Looking closely at his face made my heart float in joy and overwhelming ecstacy which made me think of why in the first place i'm feeling this way towards him i know in my self that i may or may not feeling something for him not just ordinary friendly or brotherly way but it's beyond something i can't name of as of now but i hoped in the future i wont regret this feeling that i can't name of as now. Now i promised myself that i won't ever let him go.........and let myself see everything in much clearer part......coz' i think i'm falling hard and fast....

____________

Merry xmas guuuyyyyssssss hoped this is a good present for you all thanks for the votes!! Pllsss help me through this. Vote for me and comment. Follow me if you desire to and i'll follow back.