12: Complete

So very sorry guys for not updating for too long
________________________

Prince 'POV'

"Blake be careful!" i shouted as i saw him running so fast. Jumping from sofa to the other and now inside the bedroom and on top of the bed. Hays i told him to be his self but i think i regretted it now.

So tired of running after him but the smile on his face takes away the tiredness i'm feeling. This child really just took my heart.

"aahh!" i heard a sound and vibration of the flooring. And immediately run to the bed room since Blake is currently there.

"Blake!" i shouted since i could not see him and run to the other side of the bed and saw him clutching his arms.

"Hey you alright buddy? What happened? I told you to be careful didn't I? " i told him gently since i saw him on the verge of crying and it tears my heart.

He only whimpers still holding his right arm.

"Hey hey it's fine, your fine babe" as i started to carry him to the bed and placed him in the middle part to make sure he wont fall off and hurt his arms more.

"I'm sorry!" he shouted and started crying his eyes out and crawled to me to hug me.

"I'm sorry please, i still want to stay here please don't make me leave please!" and then he cried more.

"No munchkin you can stay here as long as you like and I will definitely wont make you leave. Now stop crying." i said and like a good boy he is bit by bit his cries subsided.

"now let me see your arm" at first he was too shy to let me see his arm but as i look at him with a serious face he finaly let me see his aching arm.

"now now there is nothing wrong" i said as i checked his arm and found it only reddish since i think he used it for when he landed and accidentally put some pressure on it so it's aching.

"there is nothing wrong baby, you dont have to cry anymore. Stay here i'll just get an ice for your arm is that okay? " and a nod is only what i get from him since he's still looking down.

I was supposed to go outside to the kitchen to get an ice but remembered that there is a mini refrigerator here inside our bedroom so i crawled to the other side of the bed and reached the mini refrigerator and open it and get a pack of ice cubes and put it inside a cloth.

As i placed it gently on his arm he just hiccups like he is controling himself not to cry.

I just cradled him on my lap and continue to put some ice on his arm until i heard some small soft snoring. Then and there was the only time that i could see his face since he doesn't look me in the eyes earlier. My heart aches as i saw his eyes slightly puff from the crying he did and his cheecks red.

I don't know why but i feel so much connection to this child i feel like there is something that was filled inside of me, inside my heart? I don't know but i feel a strong need to protect him and hold him in my arms i feel so very complete. It is scary.

I gently placed him down on the bed to make him feel comfortable and i went to the bathroom to get a clean towel since i remembered that he keeps on running and crawling inside the room for almost two hours and he got some few dirts on his arms and knees.

After i cleaned him i got to shower and changed to a boxer and plain white shirt and gently slide beside him under the blanket. As settled my eyes slowly drifted close and the exhaustion finally getting the best of me and i welcomed the sleep happily.

After a few hours i think. I was awaken by the arms that is hugging me from the back and the feeling of a body behind me feels so good since it feels colder now and the heat of it was the greatest comfort. I thought that it was only Blake who is hugging me from behind but as i open my eyes and see him beside me facing me and clearly still asleep as i here his soft snores. I immediately looked behind and found my father sleeping soundly while hugging me.

I don't know but the joy it brought me is totally different from the joy having Blake in my arms, i feel so very complete now, having Blake sleeping beside me and my father on the other side.

I smiled to him and slowly closed the distance of our face and kissed him softly my smile got bigger for when i heard him whisper

"Prince..... "

Then i get settled down again enjoying the warmth his body is giving me. I thank God for this wonderful moment and prayed that it will last.

-----------------------------

That is all i can give you guys for now 😊 thank you for all of your support 😀 looking forward to another update hopefully 😊