3: what's with him?

Tomorrow*

*prince pov*

Right now i'm eating my breakfast here in our kitchen brought up by our hotel staffs.

While i'm eating i'm thinking about last night because when i pushed myself into bed i was drifted to sleep but i was awaken in midnight because i felt a soft muscular arm wrapped in my waist and a pair of lips above mine it was surprising at the time because i just only thought that it's just a good night kiss but suddenly turned to a very passionate kiss. And the only one who owns that plum lips none other than my hot dad.

And guess what we didn't reached that further thing because his phone suddenly rung. tsk why do i think i sound disappointed? Tsk okay okay maybe a little. You know eventhough i am a bi i still am as straight as a 12 inches ruler kind of guy so only my father knows and my best friend Reic.

My soul, heart, body and all is all VIRGIN yeah so what? I'm proud. But because of my looks and money probably my father's money their's a lot of girl who wanted to date me or have sex with me because of that! Just because of that. Yeah and luckily i'm not idiot to fool around i'm a straight A's kind of student. And a kind of man who fools around only to my some trusted friends.

It's already 1 in the afternoon. Since i woken up this morning i still hadn't seen a shadow of my dad.. where could he be at this time?.... maybe working on something about his work. Tsk i thought he will make this up for me? But by the looks of it i will spend the whole afternoon today here alone. After eating my lunch i just let it be on the kitchen waiting for the maid to clean it.

So i decided to have a bath then go upside. In the bathroom at the middle of my shower my phone suddenly burst crying loud playing my favorite music of one direction song. I wet my hands first then answer the call. Not bothering to look to it's caller's name. Just answered it... can't blame me to lazy to do it hahaha

"Hello" -me

"Hey man!.. it's been a while dude how are you?" Says by a very cheerful voice none other than my bestfriend Reic.

"Hey lad! Doin' fine here but such a boring one hella summer i'm currently here at our beach with my dad.... how are you man?" -me

"Really man?!? Can i come over?!?" He asked to happily.

"Of course man! but how ?"

Iasked after realization hits me that he's in spain.

"Really?!? Thanks! Good thing my parents' on a business trip here at cali!."

"Okay man that's great to hear so we can hangout a bit since it's summer"

So after sending him the address. I rinse myself up and put on some clothes. While waiting for him i'm at the bedroom whatching some anime movies naruto is really good i love that anime so damn much! And already texted Reic to inform me when ever he is near because by the place where his family is staying for the trip it's not that far it will only take few hours or maybe just two.

While i'm watching the door in my bedroom suddenly open and there stood a handsome looking man.

"Where did you've been dad?"

I asked with a confused face.

"Sorry baby it's just my secretary called 4 am in the morning earlier telling me that something went wrong in our company baby" he said. Yeah i know this is also hard for him. To leave our company with only to his trusted staffs.

"You know daddy i understand and if you want you can go now. I understand because it's for our company."

He Immediately run to my side the bed wrapping his arms in my waist.

"No... no baby it's okay. I know you understand but this is my decision and i decided to stay with you perhaps this time baby."

i smiled at him. I really adore my father because he loves me more than our company he cares for me more. I thought all this years after mommy died all that matters to him is our company because as what i've said most of the time all he did was spend his time alone or in work. Not much with me. It suddens me by that thought happening again. My heart can't take it anymore because eventhough it's just a small amount of time we've been close i can't lose that bond.

_______________

Sorry slow update.... ~_~ i'll make it up i promise! ✋✋✋ sorry for the wrong