9: steaming hot??

Plllsss vote and send some chaatyy comments will you!! Hahahha
The truth is i'm not really in the mood... i'm very sorry if this chapter is very shhity k?.........
_____________

~Back to present~

*prince's pov*

Walking to my room which is now occupied by Reic, i'm gonna fetch him up and get us something to eat for lunch. it's his second day today here and he told me yesterday that he might be staying here quite while.

Knock...knock..

I knocked to his door and seconds later he is now standing in front of me with all of his glory. Is't me or he's getting handsome than before?.... with that thought it leads me to a question does he have a girlfriend?

Bullsh!t what am i thinking!?! of course he does, after all he is handsome and all hot like hell so it's a big possibility.
Tsk why am i sounds jealous over it. maybe i'll ask him later.

*c'mon let's eat outside, you cool?*

*Yeah sure just wait a minute i'll just take a shower*

I followed him inside the room and just waited him in his bed minutes later me still sitting in his bed and playing some games on my phone when i heard a loud BANG sound, sounds like there is something big that just cracked.

I immediately jumped on my feet and run in the bathroom coz' i heard it exactly here in the bathroom so i tried to knock few times but it's seems like he can't hear it i assume because he didn't react at all so i pushed the door with so much force on it.

Then finally after a few tries the door opened after it cracked, causing me to see reic laying down on the floor whole body naked.

Oh shit!!

I'm gonna die.

_______

*reic's pov*

After getting a plain black shirt and an aqua-blue denim jeans and a pair of boxers in the closet. I then went for the shower. As i slipped out all of my clothes i turn on the shower wait for it to heat up then went to go...

As i rinse myself up from the soap and shampoo i realized that maybe it's the time to go and do some move for my princess. I chuckled a bit by the thought so i immediatly rinse of then turn around quickly but all of a sudden slipped to the ground making my body slammed hard on it.

Ahh! Shit! Then i heard the door hammered hard then open revelling my features to prince. i didn't make even a slightest move because of the shock.

*3'rd person's pov*

Shit.shit.shit!! What to do?!?.

As prince silently cursed himself then pray for how he can help his friend who is now injured laying on the ground naked!

*ammm.. are you okay Reic?!?*

Prince said as he carefully checking reic if he has some injury needed to be treated in a way.

*wait i'm going to call for a help!*

Backing away from him but he wrapped his arms around my hand then pulled me back saying he doesn't need one.

*ammm just help me stand up*

Reic said to prince feeling a little bit awkward for himself but the thought of his that this can be a great opportunity for him to make a move to prince conquered his mind. And also there is nothing to be ashamed of his body is perfectly fit in every way.

As prince struggle hard just to helping reic to go up and place him to his bed.

prince notice that his pillow is abit over his head that makes him uncomfortsble laying down he adjust the pillow from reic head but he was alarmed when reic pulled him to his top making him lay above reic who is obviously naked.

Looking at reic's eyes straightly is very comforting prince thought. Then suddenly reic started to take the spaces between them and started to kiss him hard obviously showing some dominance over prince.....

___________________

To be continue whahahsha i'm such a bad person haha don't worry i'll work hard for thr next chapter..... meerrrryyy late chtistmas everyone!!!!!

I❤Q... till nxt chapter guysss!!