6: Throwback.

This chapter is all about their first meet up Prince and Reic and i decided to use a setting way back at their university.

So i decided to put this one update to Reic's Point of View since in my last update i didn't gave his story part nor his full name.

Waiiittt some of my readers got a little bit confused about who is who okayyy here again hahahaha

Isaac Matthew Haines Torrecampo - Prince dad.

Prince Van Haines Torrecampo aka (prince)(van)

Isaac Reic Thompson Ramos ( i'm using him as Reic because of prince's dad as Isaac)

Those so far and just wait for those upcoming other characters. Yyyeeesssss thanks now comment and vote! Ask if you want to know something soooooo enjoy now.
______________________

Reic's pov*

*So you will be staying here in my room.. do you need anything to make you comfortable?*

Van asked me while showing me the room.

There is a mini frige at the right side of the room, a king size bed, bathroom, night stand and a lamp. A big slidding door that connects the room to a terrace with such a big view of the beach.

*yeah i guess this will be fine*

*okay... good so wait here a minute and i'll call a room service for our foods then i'll be back shortly.. hahahah you don't know how much i miss you.*

Then he hugged me one last time before going out of the room.

As i lay my self down on the bed aaarrrggggg i was tired as hell the truth is i was lost hahahahha so it get me a few hours struggle to go down here but it's all worth it because seeing my bestfriend again makes me comfortable at the moment.

With the thought I remember how our first meeting was like...

Throwback*

I was in my first year in collage that time.....

While i'm running to go to my respective room for my third subject gggggeeeeeeezzzz!!! Shit i'm late what should i do with this! Aaarrrgggg Ms. Contance woudn't be plssss by the thought of it.

Arrrgggg i over do my project in Business in the library so i got lost of track in time. With that i decided to spend my spare time in that subject back in the library to continue thing that i have to pass even it's due next month. While i'm on my way to our main library waking down the stairs but then i decided to eat first in our cafeteria so instead of walking towards the library tk finish my work which is my first decision but towards cafeteria to make so movements about my angry growling stomach.

I decided to sit in the corner of our cafeteria because i'm not that fond of being famous maybe in our batch here i'm famous but not because i'm handsome or anything but because i'm the top student here ranking as number 1.

So as i eat my sandwich since it's too early for some hard meat in my tummy so i decided for a sandwich and some choco milkshake while i'm munching my food, i was about to stand up to go out then to library to continue my work but suddenly bumped into someone, standing up then i saw some tantalizing royal blue eyed man standing up i don't know why but i feel my cheeks heated up all of a sudden but to notice him, his shirt is full of dirt by the scent of it it's a chocolate drink that i think i knocked on his shirt because of my carelessness.

I immidiately try to wash it by my hands but only to notice it doesn't make sense so i apologize quickly to him.

* i'm ve...very so..sorr..sorry i promise i will wash your clothes or even buy you a..a...a new one!!!. I'm very much sorry, i hope you understand."

I stated to him with matching sorry effect plastered on my face.

*Hey dude don't worry a thing... hhmmmm if you want to you can come and help me to find a some new shirt.*

I didn't think twice and nod my head to show him my agree for his plead.

______________________

To be continue....

Plsss vote if you like it and comment what's wrong so i can do it right next time... sorry for the late update! And for my wrong grammar i'm very much sorry!!..