7: Throwback (part2)

Continuation....

Still in reic's point of view...

____________________________

*here i think this will suit you great*

I said while holding a v-neck type of t-shirt close to his body.

*you think?*

Him while grinning at me widely.

*Yep... go on try it. It will suit you because i'm the one who chose it*

Now it's my turn to give him a widely smirk with a small wink hahaha.

With that i pushed him to one of the fitting room so that he can try it now and change so that he don't need to use his dirty shirt anymore.

While him walking there to go and find some fitting room. I took the chance to mesmerize his beautiful appearance and notice that he stood 6'1 i think because i'm a bit taller than him and i'm 6'2.

While waiting for him a bit more i realized that i know him for too long because we get along well and to think that we just knew each other just 1 hour ago.

*hey*

He said with a light tap at my shoulder.

Then i looked at him from bottom to top only to see that he is not wearing his school pants anymore but a tight denim jeans that suit his self far more than it looks earlier. Sshhhhiiizz! I'm getting fucked up! What am i thinking?!? He's a boy and i'm definitely a boy too. Shhheezzz.

*what do you think?*
He asked.

*told yah! It suit you because it's my taste.*
I said.

* yeah right.. c'mon let's eat something first*

We dicided to eat at some Beef Galore Feast here at the mall.
We took a table at the far left side. Then as we sit a waiter come to fetch our orders then left. As we wait for it with a silence covering us both. He asked.

*ohh! Yeah right i haven't introduced myself at you properly*

I nodded neither am i.

*yeah me first, i'm Prince Van Haines Torrecampo, nice to meet you*

He said with his hand across out table to meet mine in a proper way. I took it then

*Nice to meet you too, I'm Isaac Reic Ramos, ammm Thompson is my middle name. And that's me*

We shook hands and smiled to each other but got interupted by the waiter to give our foods.

We ate, Talked something about each others formally then finally took off on our sits because we decided to walk home cause it's getting late.

While walking home he told me a story that saddens my heart he told me that him and his family means his father and mother. He told me that a year ago his mother died because of him he didn't tell me the exact reason why he said that it's his fault because some what i respect his decision if he wanted to tell me then he will but if he not then it's fine.

We talked a lot of things find out that he is a business student in our school just like me but we have no subject time in common this semester i hope next sem we can be block mates.

___________

To be continue......

Pls! Vote and comment. Update again maybe next day or something! Hahahah hope you like it.