chapter 10: mixed emotion

Hi! The truth is i feel guilty and all for my behavior. I know it's "childishness" and all but can you blame me? Hmmm okay okay hahaha i just want to apologize for it. And plss can we leave it all behind? And i just want to express my gratitude for all of you who supported me through all of this (dramatic etc.) Hahaha enjoy now..... I just want to say that if you don't appreciate this then stop reading it. That's all.
# i had to look at the past chapters for me to be able to write the next one
________________

Prince's Pov

It's been exactly three days when the accident happened at the bathroom. Good thing is i felt good because of what happened between me and Reic. And can't help the blush from rushing to my cheeks.

Arrgg i feel like i'm a high school student because of it. And also for what happened between us took a major effect to us now  though I know to myself that i don't regret any of those. But i can't help to feel so disgusted at myself for doing those even though i have my father for myself. Am i being selfish? Am i doing this in a wrong way? Or just plain stupid. Those thoughts suddenly flooded my mind. And had my heart swelling from despondent feeling i feel.

It's already afternoon here exactly 2:30 pm and i just wanted to feel the heat and salt water againts my skin. So i quickly changed my clothes to swim wear just a light green board short and a black speedo for top and i also wore a shades then off i go.

As i was about to walk to the main hall something caught my attention or to put it in a better way someone caught my attention and it's not just someone because it's Reic talking to a very stunning woman, i think a little bit older than us. Wating for the elevator to open.

I immediately hover to the side wall that can cover myself from their sight, but can still here their exchange of words clearly.

"Do you like it?" - Reic ask while shrugging a small box in front of her

"Of course i do" - the pretty girl answered in a cheerful way.

I can't help but feel my heart sank deep.

"What can you say?" Reic asked "do i need anything else?" He continued.

"No you're perfectly handsome already wearing anything else but i guess you're much more better looking when you aren't wearing anything." She humored jokingly.

But for what she said i totally didn't caught the humor within those words but instead left me more enranged about Reic. I knew it i totally knew it. He wasn't even half serious for what happened between us.

"You're impossible. Don't feel nervous it's just a date nothing serious." They laughed while walking inside the elevator. That's it! So much for my thought to relax in the beach hayss.

So i just decided to look for my father. Changing path way i decided go start up in the lounge area but found nothing and just decided to find a snacks.

________

While walking besides the shore doing my best to stay relaxed in a way to forget the unnecessary thoughts. I spoted a young boy which i believe is in the age of 4 to 5 wondering around to gather some sea shells to put in his carried orange bucket. I can't help the pull towards the boy so i walked to his direction and approach the lone pup.

"Hey" i would have called his name but i didn't know it.

He looked up at me as i crouch myself to his level.

Waahhh!! He look so cute

I can't help but feel so engrossed to his features, just by seeing him makes me feel a lot better. He goes with a hazelnut colored hair and a big baby blue eyes! And with a adorable look of confusion maybe asking himself why i'm talking to him.

"Yes mister?" Gaaahhhhh!! He looked so adorable i just wanted to pick him up and shove him in my pocket.

"May i know your name cookies?" His face lightened up with what i said, totally ignoring my question as he looked around looking for something.

"Cookies?!? Cookies? Where?!?" He asked with hopefulness shown from his eyes

Shit! I'm gonna die with his cuteness overload.

"No pup i was referring to you" i said with a smile.

" ahhh hi mister! My name is Blake"

______

One thing for sure. The kid will play a big part of his story.