13: Us

Not edited......
So sorry for the long wait...
I love you guys and thank you for still supporting me!

# still had to go back to the past chapters hihi.
____________________

Isaac's POV

"How many times do I have to tell you to not bother me right now!" I yelled to my secretary Sarah through phone.

"I-i'm very sorry Sir, however I thought this news is certainly something you would want to hear as soon as possible." she said while stuttering.

I told them way to many times to not bother me right now since i promised my son that i would definitely give him all of my attention while we are on vacation but these damn dimwits and birdbraines are definitely showing how incapable and not worthy they are handling things without my supervision. Fudge should have known it before i hired them.

"I'm telling you that if I'm not satisfied with what you'll say, you would definitely have to look for a new job since i'll immediately fire you. " But i know in myself that i would not do that soon because she is the only and first secretary i have who didn't try to steal from me or tried to seduce me and she's good in what she does but i would not tell it to her.

"I understand sir, it is actually about mister Steve, the head of our finance department. We actually caught him in the act of stealing from the company. He used his new hired employees to do the deed for him however we caught them in the act and i don't know what sir Alonzo did but he managed to threaten the employee until he said that it was actually sir Steve who made them do it. " she explained

I knew it. I definitely do, there was a mole in my company but i didn't know it was Steve or rather he would do this to me. After all the things i did for him and his family he'll repay me with silently stealing my money? Good thing Alonzo was there. He is my business partner also a very close friend of mine and i understand how he made the guilty employee talk because not only a share holder in my company but also he does some underground works.

So that is what happened this past few days when i left my Son to attend the problem of our business, but he doesn't have to worry anymore for I would definitely give him my hundred percent attention now.

That is why i was so shocked when I came home last night seeing him sleeping with i guess one of our helpers child or grandchild i don't know. But they looked really cute there so it took me courage not to wake them up to have some early dinner but i guess that would be fine we'll just order something later when they woke up. So i lay beside him and hug him from behind. He is definitely soft with the hint of muscle still developing to be more firm but i like the way it is. Lean and sexy.

"I love you" i whispered to his ear and fell a sleep beside him.

__________________________

Prince's pov

The next time i woke up it was because of the sound of a child and an actual childish man who happens to be my child disguised in the persona of my father.

"But i don't want vegetables! I want pizza too!" I heard Blake said with the hint of frustration.

I looked at the bed side table to see the time and it shows there that it is already past 9 in the evening. And the reason why i can here them all the way from the sala is because they left the door open.

I immediately walked to my bathroom and clean myself first before walking out and finding them in a very serious glaring battle. It actually made me laugh the way dad glares playfully at Blake shows he is definitely enjoying tormenting the child to eat vegetable as i heard earlier. And Blake doing the same thing but more serious than dad and i can see that his ears are actually getting redder by the minute.

"Okay okay stop it both of you.'' I said and caught their attention.

"IT'S HIS FAULT" they said at the same time while pointing at each other i just noticed that Blake was actually sitting on the counter and dad in front of him while holding the phone which i guess he used or will use to order us some late dinner. To see my father so careless now it's like i see him in a very different light because he was known for being the "BOSS" of his big empire so lots of people are actually scared of him for he is also cold towards others so i cannot really blame them.

"Haist stop it both of you! What are you even arguing about?"

"He doesn't want me to eat pizza!" Blake shouted with big eyes to get sympathy from me.

"And how many times do i have to tell you that you are still young what you need to eat is vegetable so that you can actually grow you little poop!" Dad answered and that actually made me laugh. He argues with a child that is like what for? Just for pizza? Food?

"Okay okay calm down guys. We could eat pizza and vegetables at the same time" i saw blake lightened up but i continued " only one slice for you Blake. Dad is correct pizza has lots of cholesterols it is not good for you." He just pouted at me.

" and you" i pointed out at my father.
" Act your age dad your not a child to argue with Blake like that hmp?" He just also pouted at me and fudge how i wanted to just pinch both of their cheeks for what they are doing right now. They are both cute hahaha just as i thought we are like a family now.

___________\\_||\____________

Thats it for now babes sorry it took me too long to have courage to continue this but just wait i'll be back i promise so much to happen just wait for it guyss.