Publishing Notice

Hey, guys!

If you haven't heard, I'm planning on publishing the rewrite on Amazon and Smashwords. Here's a copy of the message I sent to all my followers:

This summer, I'm determined to edit and re-write Southern Charm. This means that updates of Celebrity Interview and Alpha may be more far spaced than what I'd like them to be. And before you get all mad at me (@MahMahMahPotato) I just want you to realize that I'm taking on yet ANOTHER full-length novel because I plan on publishing it on Smashwords. This version of Southern Charm will include the elusive One-Shot that I promised you all about a year ago as well as a chapter in Brody and Kayla Jacobson's point of view. Yes, that means you'll be reading about Em's parents' story. Like I said, I'm hoping to put it on Smashwords and Amazon before the summer is over and I've only just started, so we'll see where I'll be in about two months. =) Even with Southern Charm though, I WILL still be posting Celebrity Interview and Alpha. Like I said, they'll just be paced out longer. Sorry!

Love,

 Emiaa (aka Meg).

Yup, you heard right. This version will include the elusive one-shot AND another chapter from Kayla and Brody Jacobson's point of view. And you also know my real name. Woo! 

I have the prologue and most of chapter one done already, and I started yesterday so we'll see what happens then. And, the entire thing is rewritten and not just edited. So, you'll pretty much be reading a new and improved version of your favorite story!

I'm going to be posting the prologue and chapter one and two before school starts so you guys can get an idea of what the story is about before I finally publish it!

Also, the day I started re-writing it (June 15th 2013) I actually reached 10,000 views on this rough draft. I can't tell you how extrememly happy I was!

Also, and this is the last "also", the link in the external link is the link to my website where you can find all kinds of cool things including new projects and posts about all of my writing. You can also subscribe to my newsletter by filling out the contact form on the page for "Newsletter". =)

~Emiaa (aka Meg)