Chapter Tweleve

I would like to thank Danceitup for helping me with the plotline. As of now, there should be twenty-four chapters total.

The plan is to upload every other day, so expect a chapter every other day. I probably won't be that good and I'll procrastinate, but it'll be close. =)

---------------------------------------

I figured that if I stayed around all the boys for any longer, I'd either catch the attention of the Powers That Be and they'd turn me into a guy, or I'd go even more wacko. So, I called Melissa. Let's just say I realized that talking over the phone with a mute isn't very...effective.

"Uh,...snap your fingers once if you can come. Twice if you can't." I told her, trying to come up with things to do in order to understand her answer.

Snap.

"Awesome!" I exclaimed. "I'll meet you there?"

Snap.

"Alright, see ya."

Click.

Well, that was an interesting phone call.

 I quickly got ready in a pair of skinny jeans and a pink tank. I wasn't sure how long we'd be out, but I figured I could bare some heels for the occasion. I picked out a pair of nude pumps and did my makeup, then I was on my way.

The mall wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be on a Friday evening. In fact, it was almost deserted.

"Why is no one here?" I wondered outloud. A piece of paper was thrust into my face and I squealed.

Drew is having a party. It read.

I sighed. "Well, at least we have the place to ourselves."

She smiled and pointed to the store closest to us.  Build-A-Bear Workshop.

I laughed and shrugged. "No one's gonna see us. Plus, I want a bunny."

We looped arms and skipped through the door.

---------------------------------

I shoveled another spoonful of Orange Chicken into my mouth and took a sip of my lemonade.

"So," I say after I swallow, trying to make conversation. "Do you like anyone?"

Okay, so maybe I was trying to dish some juicy things out of her, but I'm only a girl!

She smiled an quickly scribbled down something, passing it to me before taking a bit out of her cheeseburger.

Yes.

I sighed, "Are you going to make me beg?"

She smirked and nodded.

"Please, please, please tell me who you like." I did as she asked.

She smirked and scribbled down a name. I closed my eyes and brought it to my face. As soon as I positioned it in front of my eyes, I opened them.

Logan

I squealed. Loudly. "Oh my gosh! You'd be so cute together!" I cried.

She put a hand over her ears and put a finger to her lips, silencing me.

I scowled and crossed my arms. "I was just being happy for you, yeesh."

She smiled and shrugged, then her expression changed and scirbbled something down and pushed it to me.

Don't you dare tell him, Emalie.

Dang it! Folided again. I sighed, "Fine." I'll just hint it, I silently added.

She looked at me skeptically, but I didn't give. Instead I stared at her too. After a couple of seconds she nodded, satisfied and I asked where we should go next.

---------------------------------

When I arrived home, it was quite for once. I think this may be the first time since we moved here that the jocks weren't over.

Dad was sitting on the couch, drinking a Pepsi and eating chocolate cake. I swear, sometimes we're crave the same things. I grabbed a snack from the kitchen too and went to go sit down.

"What are we watching?" I asked warily, noticing the tell-tale sign night vision on the screen.

"Desination Truth." He replied.

I nodded and got comftorable. "What are they trying to catch?"

"A Vampire. They're in Romania."

Of course they are, because that's where all the vampires live nowadays.

I was happy with father/daughter time though, so I decided to watch and eat. After all, he was happy again, and that's all I wanted.

---------------------------------

Yeah, it's pretty short; sorry! I'll write the next chapter, which should be more interesting.

Comment Challenge:

What's your favorite story here on Wattpad? I'm looking for some good reading, so I want to know!

A Look Into: Chapter Thirteen:

More speed training and what's up with Christina?