Author's Note

Hi Lunaatics!

This story is going to be a lot different than what I'm use to writing. Most of my stories are light-hearted and very easy reads, but I thought it'd be fun to write something that's more dark, sinister, action packed, and full of adventure. I love assassin/spy movies and to be honest, there was a time when I wanted to work for the CIA. I mean, who doesn't fantasize about that at one point in their lives?

Anyway, everything in this book is pure fiction. None of it has to do with reality, so keep that in mind.

This is also the first book in a trilogy I'm starting :)

Note - there are foreign languages spoken in this story and since I'm not fluent in any of the languages mentioned, I will be relying on Google translate to help. If you're familiar with one of the languages spoken and it seems inaccurate or the wrong use of it, please take it up with Google, as I am merely a customer to their services.

**WARNING: There will be a lot (A LOT) of swearing, bloody and gory scenes, and sexual content. Remember, these characters are assassins, not saints. Some of these scenes will be extreme for those of you who are used to my fluffy writing. Should you choose to continue and read on, do it at your own discretion. I will not apologize if it makes you uncomfortable.

Hope you enjoy!

Cheers - to the badasses in all of us.

- B

P.S. Don't worry - this won't affect the timeline for More Issues In Aruba. That's still coming out this summer :)