[9]

Saturday, August 2st | 11:05am | The St

Saturday, August 2st | 11:05am | The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya

Today was their big debut and Fox was ready to look like a goddamn movie star. She eyed the dangerously red dress hanging on the bathroom door next to her bed, admiring the simple silhouette. If there was a dress to ever help with ending someone's life in, it would be this one. Even though she wouldn't be making the kill, the dress would still be memorable enough for their victim to take the image of her with them to the afterlife. While Kandy had been looking for clutches, she had managed to grab herself a pair of strappy and sparkly Stuart Weitzman heels to go along perfectly with the outfit. From head to toe, she knew stepping into that award ceremony would mean all eyes on her, just as she liked it.

In less than an hour, she had managed to take a shower, curl her hair into bouncy locks, and apply a fresh face of makeup, topped off with lips as red as her dress. She gazed at herself in the mirror, agreeing that in another life, she would have been a model instead of an assassin. Hell, she remembered a few years back on a mission in Venezuela, she went undercover as a model and almost got signed by an agency on the spot.

Who wouldn't want to have this face in every magazine?

Was she conceited? She didn't think so. From a brief experience working with actual models, surely not as conceited as most girls. What she held was a sense of strong confidence that her looks made her the least likely candidate to be a cold-blooded killer, and that made going undercover on missions a lot more exciting.

If it meant catching the eye of some guy along the way then ending the night at her place, all the more reason to love the way she looked.

She stepped into the dress, the silky slip beneath caressing her freshly shaved skin. It hugged her hips graciously, the slit that ended right above her knee giving a tempting look at her long legs.

There was a knock at her door.

"Come in!"

"Are you ready?" Cam poked his head in, suited up in the Zegna tuxedo he smartly chose. She liked that he had a very mature and classic style - the Zegna suit looked equally as sophisticated as her dress.

"Zip me up?" She asked him, turning her exposed back to him before he even had a chance to respond.

She felt a quick jolt when the skin of his fingers press gently against her bare back as he slid the zipper to the top of her neck. When he breathed, she felt it linger on the nape of her neck. She turned to him, noticing the impish smile on his face.

"What?" She asked.

"You look beautiful," His eyes trailed her body.

Though this fact delighted her, she couldn't show it. "Of course I do."

He shook his head but grinned. "Of course you do."

Then she noted the undone red tie that hung loosely around his neck. "What's up with that?"